Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.3

Started by Voxpire, August 08, 2013, 12:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silas DroSakhar

While you are fixing grammar and spelling mistakes, Vorspire, you might check the ranking message for pvp.  Last I saw it said something like "you've lost x ranting".  And yes, everyone, I always see the "lost" ranking message, and I'm okay with that.  lol
Build a man a fire, and you warm him for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Horns Nigel

Ty Drag for your help last night, also big Ty to TY for your help on the runes this morning, I managed to get to 187000......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thatperson

loads of nice touches in here vor... while were looking at stable stones is there any chance you could make the stables free? its only something tiny like 7gp per week but if you only have cheques in the bank you cant stable anything, thanks :)
oh, and did anyone else notice that the day of the patch we broke the record for most online ever on these forums? it went from 58 to a whopping 107!! its been a very interesting patch and seems to have generated a lot of interest.. top marks!! :D

Voxpire

And yet "More To Come..." :P

I'm trying a new format, every time I make a change in the code that's significant, it will get listed publicly in a PENDING Patch Note post like this one. I find it easier to keep track of things this way and I assume you all appreciate knowing what's coming up and being able to discuss it before it happens. It also cuts down on the amount of duplicate bug reports for changes I've already made vs what's currently happening on the shard that hasn't been updated yet.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]