Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Veteran Rewards

Started by Horns Nigel, November 15, 2012, 12:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

Was looking at the vet rewards and was wondering if we could update ours here on this shard to include more items?  Maybe some unique items that would be relative to our shard?
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Jiggy

Saturn

"I've been here forever" sandals with 1% resists. Or Vospire and Kon statues. Or a shirt that says "I've been here for over a year and all i got was this shirt"...Just throwing it out there!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

How about a flying carpet?...hehe

Jiggy

How about a community/account bank box place bank stones around that u can acces a new bank box every one in your account can get in to and make bank stones for it with charges and sell a donation one with infinate charges.

DamJ.NeT

I don't know if its doable, but what I'd really like is the ability to swap stats from an item to another. For example, I want my glasses stats on a jester hat :] It would be either swap stats, or change item design.

Horns Nigel

I would be greatful if they put any of the items from the vets rewards  list on UO stratics, there is some nice stuff on that list, but it would be even better to get items specific to our shard...

TheGrimReaper

How cool would be a ''Pandorian Raven'' would be like 10th year reward or 365 days, that would be standing on your shoulder and sometimes flies around you and sais *A Year In Here, And Only Friend I Got Was This Silly Man/ Woman* :D Would be funny hehe.

Jiggy

char statue maker to make of other char example a guild house can have statues of all there members in there guild meeting rooms or statues of founding members

Horns Nigel

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Jiggy on November 20, 2012, 08:30:40 PM
char statue maker to make of other char example a guild house can have statues of all there members in there guild meeting rooms or statues of founding members
Well you can already buy char statue makers with Pcoins from the Pcoin store, cost like 800 each, or just wait for vet rewards? But if you want others to put it, he needs to be the owner of the house cos the Co-Owner thing is bugged and doesn't work :(

Jiggy

Horns Nigel

Here are some examples of some of the other items I saw on line....

Sheep Statue – This statue will give 10 pieces of a random hide or wool each day, holding up to a maximum of 100 pieces
Metallic Leather Dye Tub - Dye leather armor to metallic colors
A Skull Rug - gives 1 random Treasure chest map each week.
A Rose Rug - gives one random seed each week.
A Dolphin Rug - gives one random MIB each week.
House Teleportation Tile - A house addon in the form of a set of 2 placeable house teleporter tiles which allows characters to teleport within the same house or inside another house where the 2nd teleporter has been placed.
Fire Ant Statuette - Monster Statue that makes sounds when walked near
Garden Shed - A House Addon that contains two secure containers that do not count towards house storage limits.

Just a few of the examples of rewards currently in place on UO...

Miki McNaughty

Oh Metallic Dye Tub Gimmie Gimmie!!!! I already have visions of color coordinated armour and matching Weps Shields Metals Chests  Yes Please!!   I also just finished reading your concern over item count Seed Boxes are great  an osi first year vet reward  besides keeping seed count down to basically nothing  it stacks and also identifies each seed as its placed in the box, if you get seeds you dont want you can throw them away instead of keeping because you have no idea what it is
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

GrooveGuru

Quote from: Horns Nigel on November 23, 2012, 07:29:32 PM

Metallic Leather Dye Tub - Dye leather armor to metallic colors

Here is a quick picture of some of the metallic colours encountered during the Trick or Treat event.
Aitrus

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]