Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

And pirates we shall be

Started by abeth86, February 15, 2013, 09:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abeth86

So I chanced across this website, and your server, and I'm quite impressed.  Impressed enough to stay!  Especially considering it doesn't lag so much, and I'm sitting behind the Chinese GFW.  Heh heh. 

In any case, I was wondering - since this server includes all the things from the High Seas expansion, have galleons and/or cannons been introduced?  I read through and it seemed like maybe they haven't been properly fixed enough to be put in yet, but just want to be sure. 

Yours truly,
A pirate

d35tr0y

Ahoy and welcome to pandora at this point the galleons are not working with cannons yet but its been said to be in the near future best thing is you never no what to expect on pandora :P if you need any help to get started type [pm clean your soul in game id be glad to help.
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

abeth86

Sweet.  Are galleons themselves working?  Sans cannons, of course.

Edit: Also, what do I do to send a PM...  *begins digging through the wiki*
Edit 2: Oh Jesus, just reread your post and it makes sense.  Type [pm.  I feel stupid.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Arilindrial

Welcome to Pandora. Now where's my cookie?  :D

d35tr0y

lol no worries and I believe the Galleons are working not 100% on that
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

abeth86

Alright, found the guy who sells them.  Now, to grind out 350,000... Where's the best place for two aspiring pirates to get that kind of dough?  :D

Thaggis

Go hunting for ToT's, the minor ones sell for 150k each, a few hours in Yotsumo mines and you should get a few

Saturn

Quote from: abeth86 on February 15, 2013, 02:39:16 PM
Alright, found the guy who sells them.  Now, to grind out 350,000... Where's the best place for two aspiring pirates to get that kind of dough?  :D

Wow, last i checked they were in the neighborhood of a mil! Now that i know this im going to buy one right now!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman