Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Welcome back Kanes

Started by Horns Nigel, March 08, 2013, 12:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

Hails all Pandorians,
Just wanted to take a moment to personally welcome back Kanes to the shard.
For those of you who don't know him, Kanes was the founder of SOUL....

So please take a moment to welcome him back, and we are very pleased you are ok and back on the shard, I missed you brother.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Voxpire

+1 Welcome back, it's nice to see veterans returning, especially those with reputations that precede them.
I bet Kanes is impressed with the progress Soul has made in the time since he left :)

d35tr0y

HEHE kanes is a great friend as well as my co-founder of SOUL between him and I we made a great effort in the beggining and have come a long way :) most of all glad to see that you are back kanes its been too long.
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Ladibug

I <3 my Soul Family

Miki McNaughty

Welcome back to Pandora. Sounds like your fans are excited about your return. See you on Pandora!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Horns Nigel

Whatever happened to Boomclack?   I still see  Sho Nuff once and awhile......Nigel.     

If my memory serves Kanes ,Clean , Sho Nuff and Boomclack were all there at the inception of Soul.

Dwarvey

Welcome back Kanes!!!!!!!!!

We don't talk about Sho.

d35tr0y

as far as when we started Kanes,Drako420 and myself are the beginning boomclack was a wonderfull first addition and sho nuff decided his own fate :) unfortunately for Kane's like has its ways as it does for us all but good to see that he is back around and hopefully all is well at this point.
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Horns Nigel

Sorry don't  know the history, but I'm always interested.   As for us. We started as ROM. Rebels of Midnight, after Alions departure Daric and I decided on a new path with SOP.
I met Kanes early on, he's a great player on this shard......Nigel

Kanes

Hi all thanks for the nice comments, its good to be able to sit back and enjoy some UO for what seems like an eternity...

Should be on when ever i have internet access and yes i am very impressed and proud of how much soul has moved on, Clean and all the other soul members have worked hard to get the guild where it is. I am just back to be my normal nice usual kanes if any body ever fancies a nice chat and a giggle i most likely will be sat on my rock just through the Soul Island moongate.

Cya all ingame
Founding member of the Lost Souls (Soul)

Beryl

WHAT is THAT???

Saturn

Quote from: Kanes on March 10, 2013, 08:17:13 PM
if any body ever fancies a nice chat and a giggle i most likely will be sat on my rock just through the Soul Island moongate.

Lets just hope that that isnt the same rock seat that i took up as my own.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Gray

As a dedicated Soul member...I welcome you back...looking forward to meeting you :)
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

Kanes

Hey guys finally getting my internet connection back on tomorrow, so i will be good to see you all again.

Thanks for keeping it warm for me Saturn.
Founding member of the Lost Souls (Soul)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman