Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Lots Coming In / Prep / Tweaks

Started by King Kong, November 05, 2016, 02:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Thank you to those who played tonight for being cool having to reboot about 7 times to put in the system code little by little. (in case something goes wrong, we can focus on the fix easier this way).

We are working on a nice Publish, it's going smooth and I want to put it in soon as I can. I think you all will appreciate it.

As far as changes thus far, please update your client to the latest, it's very important. As we move Pandora into the future we need all players to be on that. Very easy, simply go to your UO directory, right click UOPatch.exe and run as Administrator. -- We've always been ahead and on the curve of the games new content, this isn't any different.

Couple tweaks so far. [Battles system should be working in full order. Vorspire and myself spent the entire evening tweaking it. Please everyone join battles when you see the announcements. Every time you join a Battle you get at least a PVP Coin and you never even die. Even players who don't pvp, just join it!  We also put in a fix for each week the season should change (every Monday) the top 5 players will get 1 out of 41 rare trophies and the runner up 7 will get 10 pvp coins each. Just join them -- If you see ANY bugs please send a PM in Discord to both myself and Vorspire (copy and paste) --- You will also notice the Toolbar revamped. You can place your toolbar or change the theme or buttons by clicking the specific buttons near the front and along the default buttons. To activate it, simple type [toolbar  -- See this image below where to click for options. (You will also notice some new gumps coming in, we hope to revamp the entire look of the game's basics!

A lot coming soon. Remember to vote.

- Kon

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman