Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pictures of Myaku not hacking (to AoK)

Started by Myakuu, March 06, 2011, 07:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myakuu

Here is pics of me dueling Lithium moon... as u can see there is no hacking involved in these pictures.

Co Kane

Not to flame but.. It's funny that they think you are hacking because you beat them naked.
L|D

Cuemif Sampset

Where the right side of the screen seems cut off ................ whatever have fun

Lithium66

I was the one to call shenanigans on myaku and here is why. I use to beat myaku prior to halloween in the dueling events after bobby gave me some gear even though he wasnt easy he was beatable and I'm not putting his skills down at all. But when a man comes naked and wins a tourney etc... I'm having a hard time buying that he is only running a script from easy uo. First off I'm not stupid as to the many other client enhancers out there that manipulate game mechanics etc...
          So when I called myaku out I said I don't buy the BS story that he beat me with no armor and told him you wanna prove to me your not cheating stay naked duel me again and take 3 screen shots during our duel and full screen screen shots then I will buy it.

Well next I know the excuses start flying well if I have to screen shot I'm putting armor on blah blah blah. WEll as far as I'm concerned talk is cheap and the screen shots up top dont show jack. At this point I won't waste my time with ya anymore as I have been to other servers with people doing similar things and it ran the pvpers off and the shard died eventually.

I take pride in everything I do and do not ever walk around bragging I'm some pvp god but I do know I'm not to bad, But for anyone who has to use things like kirios and other programs of the sort is not a pvper in the first place its usually some kid thats gets his arsed kicked and cannot hack hanging with the learning curve to get better.

Now also their are those that load these programs to test em out to have fun with it once just to see how it works etc and I'm cool with that but at least man up jeez!

Myakuu

lol first off u can right click the image and click view full image... second why do i have to duel naked to prove I'm not using hacks? u say u don't proclaim to be a pvp god yet u find the idea of someone being better then u unfathomable, u think referencing how i played at Halloween, FYI Halloween was 6 months ago. Actually vas-grim  Mahav and pinno sometimes beat me, i suppose the are all hacking too?my play style has gotten drastically better since then. it humors me that u call hacks, and i find it funny u know more about the hacks i  "use" more then i do. me and couer have even tried to teach cuemif, and I've tried to give u pointers. u just seem too full of yourself to even listen to them... maybe one day u will come down off your cloud and see that you aren't unstoppable,  then maybe u start advancing your play style and start getting better. I posted pics of me dueling with lithium moon. start to finish. if u use your brain. right click it and click full image   u will see that there are no hacks or whatever loaded.

I take the fact that u think i am using hacks as a compliment. maybe i am doing something right ^^

Ely

If you practice, practice, practice dueling, talk with other PvPers, learn from mistakes you make, then anyone can become good at PvP.  So much so that you will get ppl acusing you of cheating in some way.  

Dont be bitter, just aceppt that ppls PvP skills will improve, all you have to do is keep up with them.

Co Kane

QuoteFrom Ely: If you practice, practice, practice dueling, talk with other PvPers, learn from mistakes you make, then anyone can become good at PvP. So much so that you will get ppl acusing you of cheating in some way.

Dont be bitter, just aceppt that ppls PvP skills will improve, all you have to do is keep up with them.

QFT
L|D

Cuemif Sampset

Maybe you didn't read that he was NAKED ll

Ely

Fully naked, or like he was in the duel that day, without legs, arms, gloves and tunic, thus posibly without MR8, LMC 32, HPI 20, MI 32, resists at 42. These are props that rly come into play in long field fights.  
Now in the past lve seen ppl duel with just 1/3 jewels on and still be the last one standing.  like I said before, practice ect, and if you can react fast enough simply knowing a faster spell than the one ur oponent is trying to cast.

Kontact

lol i miss playing uo for the entertainment threads like this give me :D miss u homoz

Wratheon

It is quite entertaining.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111