Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Dropping skills

Started by Aaliah, May 01, 2010, 08:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaliah

Let's say i wanna go pure mage but got bushido because i was going for hybrid samurai, should i need to get it down with the help of a zero-skill ball? or for example, i wanna create a dexxer char but went a little over 70 magery, so i need to put it down to zero to train it all over, and risk going over 70 again?
I'm j/w if we couldnt have skills drop by setting arrow down, and not having to spend alot of gold on that.
[e scream

With there being no skill cap here why not gm all skills and be able use them all to your advantage??

Aaliah

The examples i gave are good reasons to drop skills.
Bushido, if you are a pure mage is pretty useless, as it drops your chance to parry with a shield, and as pure mages normally use spellbooks (which do not count as a weapon) they parry like if they had no shield or weapon on if they dont wear a shield.
Magery drops chivalry's fc/fcr cap tremendously if any over 69,9. So, i suggest you drop magery if you want to go pure melee.
[e scream

Domos

I heard that people get soulstones as a reward after a month playing but not 100% on that. There definitely should be a way to drop a skill, I myself made a mistake of training Bushido when I shouldnt have and now Im stuck with it.

GEMAN104

Interesting... Please share more about this chiv FC/FCR cap info...

Aaliah

QuoteChivalry and the Fast Cast Property
The Fast Cast property is capped at 4 for the use of Chivalry skills, unless the player also has a Magery skill of 70.0 or higher - then the cap is 2.

http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=66

It works pretty much the same in most freeshards, and the way it works by default is that one so it's probably like this here too.
[e scream

Helvinr

The FC/FCR cap here is 4/8 for everything. Chiv, magery, etc.
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

Jahcure

But if it is like you sad,thats mean mage + chiva + bushido and 4/8 fc fcr amazing nuker character.Konstantin must be say something about this.

GEMAN104

I agree.. I wanna see an official reply on this topic.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman