Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hurricane Sandy

Started by Maggdalena, October 29, 2012, 02:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggdalena

had better not interrupt my playtime!!!

But I do want to give everyone a heads-up that there is the possibility that I will be losing power when this thing sweeps through Pennsylvania.  I'm working on a contingency plan for the Horrific Halloween House Deco Contest in case that happens.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

Hails maggs, Yeah we have high wind warnings here in the great lakes as well, up to 60 mph gusts, usually with winds above 40 we loose power as well, good luck, hopefully everything will turn out for the best

Everyone batten down the hatches....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

I was reading about that insane storm, hope it doesn't hit there too bad :(

Thatperson

Glad i'm tucked up in England where the bad weather is constant but at low levels :) Good luck to all in the danger zone.

Poke

yeah in in NJ right in the middle of its path 20 miles from shore, its getting crazy here right now...

King Kong

Any cell phone photos from your view. Keep us posted.

Godspeed

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Cyrusmcvale

Calling for 30-50mph in south bend ind area, most of our power company ppl heading east right now same with emergency responders

Dwarvey

I hope yall manage to ride things out safely, and not too many outages.

Mean while I'll be in California having a beer for ya

Saturn

Im getting 43km/h winds (and its -7C). And im all the way up in North Ontario. Hope you east coaster all the best....Nobody will laugh at flood pants now!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

Quote from: Maggdalena on October 29, 2012, 02:12:24 PM
had better not interrupt my playtime!!!

But I do want to give everyone a heads-up that there is the possibility that I will be losing power when this thing sweeps through Pennsylvania.  I'm working on a contingency plan for the Horrific Halloween House Deco Contest in case that happens.

...I can be your judge! With the promise to only except the best bribes...But in all seriousness, if it has to be delayed, i think that is the last of anyone worries as long as everyone is safe.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

TheGrimReaper

Was watching the news today, and i got to say that looks pretty nasty there. All the streets were totally floating and there's even sharks swimming at the streets. I hope it's going to calm down soon, i'm happy with the weather in here Finland now lol, i don't care it's cold or tons of snow, just no hurricanes please :-[

Horns Nigel

its the worst ive ever seen....Nigel

Starnix

Sending love and good thoughts to all those along the east coast.  May you all be dry and warm. 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Horns Nigel

Thank god its over for the most part...Nigel

Maggdalena

We're seeing a few snowflakes, but the wind has settled down tremendously.  All is good in God's Country :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman