Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Stuck in [battles

Started by Axle Stonehands, July 24, 2013, 09:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axle Stonehands

Today when the Free-for-all ended, I wound up trapped under the benches in the battle arena. According to Nollkoll, stuck is your best option for getting out. Also, if you wind up in this hole you do not get any pvp coins. Just an FYI. Battle worked just fine other than this, and congrats to Lady Maphala who promptly whooped me good LOL.

Horns Nigel

There is another option, just re join battles as a spectator, this will put you in the stands with access to the gates....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thatperson

dont forget [myhouses can get you out of some stuck situations, youll need 2.5k in your pack but its a good thing to try at least. the help > stuck option isnt perfect as you can only do it twice a day

Falada

I guess you didnt get a Coin because you didnt move. If you dont move in the battles you get kicked out and dont get anything ;) And yes, easiest is just to join the Spectators to get free :)
greets Fala

Voxpire

Battles also have sub-commands you can use, they are listed on the battle overview;

@quit
@leave

...and after patch;
@join

Saturn

On rare occasions your pet can get sent there. So if you ever joined a battle and lost your pet, check there.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman