Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I got all excited!

Started by Axle Stonehands, October 04, 2013, 12:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axle Stonehands

I thought the shard going down meant the next patch was being uploaded - turns out it was just NollKoll trying to fix something.  GMs were a myth on old Atlantic, but on Pandora we have proof they exist. The truth is out there... :)

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Axle Stonehands on October 04, 2013, 12:47:32 PM
I thought the shard going down meant the next patch was being uploaded - turns out it was just NollKoll trying to fix something.  GMs were a myth on old Atlantic, but on Pandora we have proof they exist. The truth is out there... :)

Fix and fix... was rather a check if there were players in the medusa room region, i did the wrong prefix, and did a extremly mega uber large search string instead of a small small room search kinda...
Not always great to be able to write 66~ words/minute sometimes...
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Keeblerboy

Stoney +1 for making me laugh about your comment. (X-files?). We are all very eager for this patch.  I've been checking the website several times per day while at work for news and updates.

Keeb

Saturn

Am i the only one who wanted to know what Noll was up to with Medusa?
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Electo Jason

Chances are trying to unbug it so people can get in again :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Saturn on October 06, 2013, 03:57:14 PM
Am i the only one who wanted to know what Noll was up to with Medusa?

(had gotten a pm a few hours before about medusa being bugged, just logged in nearby medusa room and sees medusa in there)
-Checks around medusa for players, find none, but before i delete medusa, i was thinking ill better be certain that no players are around..
-With swift fingers i write a command  that WOULD check the region for names, this would only bring up mob/player names.... INSTEAD i write a prefix wrong on that command, and it does a search for every name in the game, monsters, items, pets, players, online or offline, in a container or not etc etc...
Thats what i did =P

edit: just want to underline that i do know how each prefix works for commands, just that i wrote the command a tad to quick, and i did some global searches before, so i guess writing global just got stuck in my finger movements =P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman