Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

STORAGE WARS PANDORA!!

Started by Saturn, November 16, 2012, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

At first i didnt think that would be fair to those who attend, but after talking to someone they had a good point that you can still be out bid, so i'll definitely take you as the first bid for the middle locker at 2.7mil. Thanks!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Maggdalena

That was so much fun!  :)  Except for the server crashing after I paid for the room that Renault bid on...lol.  Hopefully we'll be back up soon and get all squared away
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

Thanks to everyone for showing up!!

...also...Awkward time for a crash...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

Quote from: Maggdalena on November 18, 2012, 05:15:29 PM
That was so much fun!  :)  Except for the server crashing after I paid for the room that Renault bid on...lol.  Hopefully we'll be back up soon and get all squared away

Hahahaha, i will get that for you as soon as were back up....Also, if youre accepting resumes I can use a fine sugar mama as well   :P

Maggdalena

That was funny! 
You see: Maggdalena counting out checks and handing them to Jupiter
You see: Renault itching to see what's in the room he bid on.
You see:  Nothing....."The Server has crashed"
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

...If we get reset to a time before the auction, all the winning bids still apply.

Maggdalena

Quote from: Saturn on November 18, 2012, 05:16:54 PM
Hahahaha, i will get that for you as soon as were back up....Also, if youre accepting resumes I can use a fine sugar mama as well   :P

LOL...I'm an old crystalized sugar mama

Horns Nigel

Awesome auction Saturn Great job, I think all the excitement crashed the server lol
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

phaero

Maggs opens up her checkbook and the server crashes... I don't think that this is a coincidence.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Maggdalena

LOL Phaero!  It was all of those moths flying out of it, I'm sure :)

Saturn

Quote from: phaero on November 18, 2012, 05:27:00 PM
Maggs opens up her checkbook and the server crashes... I don't think that this is a coincidence.

Hahahaha! hilarious! ...I almost peed myself laughing when Ren won and all he says is Maggs, pay the man. You guys are too much.

Maggdalena

Just curious, does anyone know if checkbooks are tradable?  Not that I'm really thinking of giving the checkbook to Ren and letting him go shopping, but what if I have the sniffles and he needs to go to the healers to purchase a remedy for me?

Saturn

i havent the slightest clue. You can pass it to me to test out! :P

...Also, i have to run to work shortly to bail someone out, so if the servers isnt up in the next 15min do you mind waiting to get into your locker? Or is there a way maybe Kon can let you in and friend you?

Maggdalena

No worries....we'll catch up with you when you're on

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman