Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

STORAGE WARS PANDORA!!

Started by Saturn, November 16, 2012, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phaero

No worries.  Just [pm me when you are back on.

Saturn

Im going to wait till the last minute till i leave...I feel really bad. Hopefully Cyrus got a good peek at what he's getting.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

d35tr0y

Once a checkbook is used by a player it is bound to that player u can trade it but no one else gets money access.
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Maggdalena

Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

Quote from: phaero on November 18, 2012, 05:44:23 PM
No worries.  Just [pm me when you are back on.

If we reboot back to the same spot, i think i already made you a friend, so if your in the locker your good to go, the only one who didnt make it in is renault.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

Okay guys i gotta head out, one of my employees is sick so i gotta fill in. I should be back in 2-3hours. Sorry for the inconvenience!!!!!

Maggdalena

Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

TheGrimReaper

Any luck for me? :P *Crosses Fingers* Or were the bids very high? Hehe. Oh and a respond why server crashed when Maggie opened that checkbook was cos there was too much cash to be counted! :D *Just my opinion which i think is totally wrong* ^^

phaero

#1 went for 4m
#2 went for 6m
#3 went for 12m

Horns Nigel

Hey Phaero, what u get?  post a screen shot...
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

phaero

I can't just go and blab about my treasures.  It may make me a target for thieves.  Let's just say that I found a few items that I'm going to need appraised and I'm happy with my purchase.

Horns Nigel

I understand, I will get with you tonite, I expect a full tour..lol

Saturn

Im happy you enjoyed it! Next one i do is going to be even more lavish! Probly with doni items if i can!

Horns Nigel

Glad we could attend, I had all the guild members that I could get to attend, I think they all enjoyed it...Nigel

Maggdalena

Everybody get ready!  I'm opening the checkbook again :P

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman