Please log in.

Epic

Started by King Kong, February 23, 2013, 03:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Quote from: Thaggis on February 24, 2013, 12:41:07 PM
Quote from: Konstantine on February 24, 2013, 12:33:40 PM
Quote from: Mercathane on February 23, 2013, 11:18:02 PM
^this is what I'm about.  Tweaking what already exists to make it useful.

k then list each virtue weapon & armor with the stats it should have after a revamp.

You guys are the players, you know the balance & what people want. I know how to make it, I just need you guys to tell me the salt n pepper.

Is it possible to make them drop by zone rather than a world drop?

For example each piece of the set only dropping in 1 specific dungeon?

I like that.

Maybe like the Virtue set when all pieces are on gives perfect stats across the board? 1 piece per dungeon to give all dungeons purpose.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Thatperson

The virtue sets in particular would need to be seriously awesome as they are an 8 piece set and require you to remove your quiver and boots.
Maybe a virtue set worn with the current cloak will be a normal set but you could create a "pandorian quiver of virtues" which when worn with the set turns it into the super pandora version :D

Mercathane

Are u saying ur putting an armor set in game that will give 225 all stats.  And 100% modifier caps?

Please be more specific.  The above is no good.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Thatperson

I think he means that it would cap out your [mystats in the same way that any other "perfect" suit would to make it a viable alternative with a different look
Would have to take jewelry into account

Mercathane

But my perfect suit took a lot of imbueing.  I suggest something more along the line of 70s to resists..100 lrc on full suit...broken up as I don't think they all have same amount of pieces.  I like the 1 drop per dungeon idea.  Make the drop chance increase in felluca or felluca only.  Just about everything else should have to be imbued on.  Not on there intrinsically. 

When ur blanking a suit you would be happy to have lrc and resists capped.  That can be expensive to get just kitting it out.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Horns Nigel

There should be higher reward for the risk in Fel, however we need to get all the dungeons going in tram again, maybe reward the harder trammel dungeons better as well....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thaggis

If its an 8 piece then it would need something extra to make it worthwhile, for example..

My 8 Piece suit (no Jewellery/Apron/Quiver/Clothing/Talisman) Gives me..

+28 Str +16int +16Dex 40HCi 45DCI +25SSI Which are all Non imbuable properties

once I add jewellery/clothing/tali etc.. everything else is maxed out (LRC/Resists/Reflect Physical/HCI/DCI) due to the imbuing..

If we were gonna have an item set that would be useable then its about which unimbuable properties it should have, Im not saying make it max everything out, but it does need to have stat bonuses/hci/dci at the least

Dwarvey

And keep in mind the Virtue set isn't the only suit that drops from the dungeon.

Ranger suit, possibly special properties for bow use. Say all damage converted to Chaos damage, and SSI, along with LMC, and LRC

Assasin suit, Possibly up the poison level to Lethal if full suit is worn, but only from stealth.

Paladin's plate. Special damage VS negative Karma, and possibly a Paladin's sword that dovetails in nicely.

Also make them useable by Garg chars so that if a Garg puts it on it becomes a Garg item of the same type.

This I think if done well could really enhance dungeon traffic. You'd also have to adjust some spawn rates. There's nothing more frustrating than having to dungeon hop just to find mobs. You could also put the Titans back in the bottom of Despise.

Mercathane

^ really nice ideas.

~Plutarch

Mercathane

What if the blood drinker and various eaters were available as say 5-10 dollar donation items.

Property weight wouldn't need to be messed with but it would give you that one more little thing.

I know bows with 68 lightening or whatever hit way harder and more often.  Idk if it would balance or not.

~Plutarch

Horns Nigel

Please tell me the new patch is going in soon?   As I am off work tomarrow  lol...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thaggis

Another suggestion..

Rare Dyes, such as Frost Blue/Turin/rainbow

Pet Dyes

Beard Dyes (Same Colours as Melisande's Hair Dyes)

sulla

I like the idea of deco items also.  Then no matter where you hunt you might get something useful. And it will not unbalance the game. So deco items could be more common. And the weopons, rings etc much much less common.

Axle Stonehands

King Midas' Ring of Epic Fortune

1000 Luck
Looted gold instantly doubles
Any imbue or rare ingredient doubles
Magic items add 25% intensity

Axle Stonehands

Statue of King Konstantine

Generates a random imbue ingredient once every 24 hours

Statue of Vorspire

Generates one at random: pcoin, ocoin, or trash token every 24 hours

Only one of each allowed per account (unless purchased thru donation store)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman