Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

[grab

Started by Miki McNaughty, March 06, 2013, 03:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voxpire

I've decided to factor in a requirement that corpses be at least 10 seconds old before they can be grabbed.

Ladibug

Quote from: Thatperson on March 06, 2013, 02:39:11 PM
ctrl + shift doesnt work when theres so many corpses all with a name tag that shows with ctrl +shift too. finding the renowned when it spawns under the hundreds of corpses at mini champs is impossible.
Im perfectly happy with these changes but i would like to see it extended worldwide not just in dungeons, or at least add styg abyss to the dungeon list as the mini champs are a big mess

Yes it does. You can right click the names that pop up so they disappear, and find the one you are looking for. Yes, it's easier to [grab...but I'm just saying if that wasn't an option...it's not hard to find the corpse or item you are looking for.
I <3 my Soul Family

Thatperson

After last reboot [grab is superb :D gives you a moment to change your mind, but allows me to clean up my mess.. more gold too and finally i am getting some trash tokens (im not a corpse picker, hehe) :]
top job!

Empati

this new system great.vorspire you making always better.thank you:)good work:)

Horns Nigel

Grab is working well,   easier to get trash tokens....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Voxpire

Just a footnote I think I left out of the patch notes - you will only get trash tokens if you have a personal trash bag, septic tank or trash can in your pack.

Voxpire

I'm adding a list of misc items for Grab to collect, are there any important misc items that anyone thinks should be processed by the Grab command?

Currently on the list:

• Treasure Maps
  • World Maps
  • Special Scrolls
  • Fishing Baits
  • House Paints
  • Dye Tubs
  • Pigments Of Tokuno
  • Bandages
  • Talisman
  • Armor (Rare+)
  • Weapons (Rare+)
  • Clothing (Rare+)
  • Jewellery (Rare+)

Dwarvey

Horns Nigel

P coins. O coins. ?....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thatperson

[grab seems to have stopped working in stygian abyss again. Also in fel dungeons you can [grab all the way round till you get the the champ zone then you can no longer grab, it tells you you must be in a dungeon

Voxpire

I've fixed it again, should be working now. Some of the options defaulted after the reboot.

Miki McNaughty

When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Thatperson

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]