Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

5 houses per account?

Started by Oniel, April 12, 2013, 11:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcalibre

Quote from: Vandorblade on April 14, 2013, 05:02:01 PM
I like unlimited housing. I understand those who are against it, but I like building my villages. A couple of houses fell that gave me room to build my castle, community center, Town Hall, Armory etc. It's how I RP. Some day I may even start a guild around Vandorville, but for now, I enjoy being able to build multiple houses and enjoy them. I also don't see the point of using multiple accounts unless you are duel-boxing or something. Especially now that one character can do everything.

And what you do if someone have the good idea to spend 2 mill in  200 to 300 7x7 spot ?  And after this he can sell house for 500k each !  Nice ?

Saturn

Just for the record, i think you're all hoarders. I own 1 house, and its far from being full. And ive been here years as well.

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Voxpire

I vote for random house fires. Actually, no vote, I'll just put it in :P
Not really.

Saturn

I've been making hallow threats to burn peoples houses down for months now...That be hilarious if i had that ability somehow.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Maybe we will need a Volunteer fire department?...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

blackmyst

I think we need to do something with houses there are to many houses in and around luna that people just place to take up room and not give anyone a chance to place if they are not being used I think they need to be taken down to give other people a chance to place

King Kong

Quote from: blackmyst on May 11, 2013, 03:00:03 PM
I think we need to do something with houses there are to many houses in and around luna that people just place to take up room and not give anyone a chance to place if they are not being used I think they need to be taken down to give other people a chance to place

This happens on all server since the start of time. It's a system which cannot be perfect because it is free will from humans, and humans are not perfect.  :(

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Voxpire

If you had the money to buy up all the real estate in your town, I'd bet you'd do it :P
And if you did it, then all the homeless people would get on your case saying it's unfair!

On a serious note, I'm thinking about charging land tax for those with more than 5 houses, failure to pay land tax can result in repossession or early IDOC (for houses placed after the first 5) :)

Thatperson

Council tax sounds like a clever and reasonable way to keep land barons in check :-D

GM NollKoll

Or, when i see shitloads of 7x7 plots in the same area, owned by the same person (all empty)
I could place a sign, giving them a week to use the house or something, then they are removed..

(Players could help by dropping a marked rune to a location with such amount of houses in a container for me to pickup and look at)

Those who NEEDS "unlimited" houses, will continue to get to keep em, as long as they actually use them.... 
those who place alot of empty houses to be the landlord of Britannia itself... will get a big stonesign as a warning... remove/rebuild/use em...
And by use, i dont mean add 2-3 backpacks and have 5 iron ores in each one of em....  (i will myself deem whats valuable, and your talking to someone who can just add gold/stuffs from thin air  ;) )

p.s this might have been a ideá in this thread, but i did not throughly read all the posts, since i want the ideas/suggestions in a powerbar form =P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

Sounds fair, I think some people have gone overboard placing small homes all over the shard....Nigel

Drake11

there are some of us who are wanting to do something with their plots, but cant because it wont allow the house to  be placed, I have a few I would love to turn into larger plots, but I can't because when I try to resize it acts like the 7x7 is there still and wont let you place over it.
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

GM NollKoll

then just page after me ^^,
As long as the place is "legal" and i get paid gold afterwards (for the house placement)
i can place it for you(or for those who are in the same seat)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

Sounds good, I really want to place one of those farm houses...Nigel

Empati

I always think about how our server would be better.always trying to help newplayers and trying to make ppl happy.our capital is luna.and one guy get all outside luna area :Sthats looks so bad.and its still same like 1-2 months.thats negative effect for our server.i think we need house limit 5 will be fine (i just have one castle and one house no need more for me)and 37 days short for house decay.90 day will be fine.37 days really very short. alot of ppl turn back to pandora and they are see their house fall :(also new players still cant found good place for house because some one close all area :(

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman