Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pandora Supplies!

Started by Saturn, May 02, 2013, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

My vendors are VERY regularly stocked with all sorts of supplies for Pandorians!

Right now i have the following vendors;
- Powerscroll Vendor (105-120s)
- Alchemy Vendor
- Spell Book Vendor
- Dyes Vendor (rare dyes right now, more to come)
- Daily Special Vendor (Regularly added liquidation specials!)
- Pet Vendor
- Gold Skull Vendor

...Keep and eye out, im always working on adding more vendors...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

*** Added; -Rough Stone Vendor
                 -Regular Dye Vendor (Plant Stains)
                 -Enchanted Food Vendor

...Please let me know if there as anything you would like to see my vendors carry...Im working on an Imbue Rune vendor but that's gonna take awhile.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Great job on your vendors Saturn......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

Sorry about the delays in re-stoking the vendors during summer. I'm not on much in summer and largely just log on to replenish vendors/craft. Anything missing will always be replenished asap.

Many thanks to all my loyal customers!

Saturn

Next week I am going away for a little while, so i will be triple restocking my vendors in the hopes that they won't empty out. I apologize in advance if any of my vendors run out. As soon as i return mid August i will make sure to replenish any missing goods. Thanks for you business! 

Thatperson

you have a mis-priced red plant dye I want to buy, you added a zero so its 750k hehe  :)

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Thatperson on July 26, 2013, 05:35:10 AM
you have a mis-priced red plant dye I want to buy, you added a zero so its 750k hehe  :)

or just making sure they stay well-stocked when hes gone
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

sandonato1400

Saturn

Quote from: Thatperson on July 26, 2013, 05:35:10 AM

Ugh, I'm always paranoid that i would do this! Thanks for noticing! I would have just assumed no one liked the color red anymore  :P

I wish their was someway i could give new players store credit, but that seems like it would be a pointless large hassle. Saturn Bucks!

My shop, Pandora Supplies, is Located in South Luna (ive attached a photo of my shop)

Saturn

If i have time, im going to add a t-map vendor soon. If anyone has any suggestions of something they like to see me carry at my shop, please let me know.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Dwarvey

Pictures made from uncooked pastas.

Bwahahahaha.......I'm shopping for your Saturn day present

Saturn

Quote from: Horns Nigel on July 28, 2013, 06:58:05 PM
Rare Deco.....Nigel

Although I try to keep my all my vendors consistently stocked, when it comes to rare items its alot more challenging. Mostly cause they are rare (go figure). However, any rare items (deco, weapons or otherwise) i put on the vendor near the door with the White event robe. Thanks! I'll try harder, I got some deco items and other rares that i will toss up when i can.

Quote from: Dwarvey on July 29, 2013, 10:11:54 AM
Pictures made from uncooked pastas.
Bwahahahaha.......I'm shopping for your Saturn day present

8)

Saturn

Im back!

Rough stones are going to be a bit more tricky to keep fully stocked now with the champ spawn changes and the price might have to go up slightly for the extra time they take to gather. Sorry guys.

Also T-maps will get a slight hike in price over the next month or so for the same reason.

I will do my best to keep my vendors completely stocked at all times!

Saturn

Im sure everyone has noticed by now; That i have moved to South West Luna

:)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman