Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Razor / AssistUO / Framenetwork

Started by zaxarus, June 07, 2013, 07:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

Heya,

personally i don't use Razor anymore, cause AssistUO works much better (as Kon alrdy said).

But some people still may use Razor. I talked to a player (who doesn't speak English very well) and it's my understanding that Razor doesn't work with the new framenetwork. We know that Razor won't get any updates anymore.

I just want to say to people who are not able to login, please use AssistUO. It works like Razor does, has more options and things you can set up.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

I still continue to have many issues with UO assist, maybe its my comp, but as of to day Razor still works better for me.
I seem to crash alot with UO assist on and I dont know why?....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Voxpire

I'm using Razor still, always have done and it works fine.

Framenetwork? Do you mean .NET Framework? The latest .NET version is 4.5.
I don't even think Razor is compiled on .NET, I'm fairly certain it's C++, and therefore has nothing to do with .NET Framework, so issues would be unrelated in that respect.

zaxarus

Quote from: Vorspire on June 07, 2013, 01:45:09 PM
I'm using Razor still, always have done and it works fine.

Framenetwork? Do you mean .NET Framework? The latest .NET version is 4.5.
I don't even think Razor is compiled on .NET, I'm fairly certain it's C++, and therefore has nothing to do with .NET Framework, so issues would be unrelated in that respect.

Yep, i just posted this cause i heard of players who are not able to login with Razor, so i just hoped that they could use AssistUO to solve their problem. What i heard was there'd be a problem with that .NET version & Razor.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Empati

i dont like to asist uo.its hard to use.razor much much better for me.i dont have any problem with razor its work fine.

zaxarus

Quote from: Empati on June 08, 2013, 07:30:26 AM
i dont like to asist uo.its hard to use.razor much much better for me.i dont have any problem with razor its work fine.

Okay, never mind then. Anadolu told us that u wouldn't be able to login with Razor.^^

(Maybe the language barrier.)
Tys

"My name is my name."

Empati

Quote from: zaxarus on June 08, 2013, 09:37:40 AM
Quote from: Empati on June 08, 2013, 07:30:26 AM

Okay, never mind then. Anadolu told us that u wouldn't be able to login with Razor.^^

(Maybe the language barrier.)
i can use razor still.today i try new asist uo version its have some problem but this new version is better from razor.i like it.asist uo v1.0.0 RC8 Build 9.thats my new asist uo version old version is very bad.but this new version almost perfect.i get more good ping with it:)need to check this more.

Voxpire

Maybe they were trying to say something like "Razor won't be updated, so if OSI patches their client and Razor can't connect with it, it won't work from that point". Because that's the most likely outcome.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman