Started by Mr. Giggles, December 07, 2013, 02:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

"Bad Luck".

5 hours? Rly?
Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

well i reworked medusas serpent now, almost instant respawn, but with a bit lower droprate, would like some feedback on that later. Will work on some minor mobs for the keys later that will have a low droprate but almost instant spawn
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

BizKits

I will put on my puddle waders, and give it a go again.

Ty Noll.

....BizKits.

Dr. Kevorkian

100+ kills = no egg. Drop rate may be a bit too low. And although I like the faster respawn, it too may need a bit of adjustment. Instant respanwn = no time to loot. That is my opinion. Others may feel differently.

GM NollKoll

if u done 100 kills, the probability of getting an egg woulda been 400% or so..    but yes, the chanses of getting an egg is lowered, but not by that much.. 
But..

Dr. Kevorkian

Well then I had a horrible string of bad luck. I know it was over 100 kills by the amount of money I made, which was around 110k. If you say you didn't lower it by much, I will take your word for it and try some more. And the increase in respawn rate is greatly appreciated. My only concern was not being able to loot the ones I killed b4 the next spawned.

After some more hunting, I got 3 eggs in about 20 kills. Not sure if it was tweaked or not, but I guess that's the way it goes.

BizKits

Hmm.

I'm trying out Linux Mint 16 atm , and reinstalling my virtual machines but I will give it another go tonight.

When you changed it this morning I killed for like 90 minutes, and by my calcs the drop rate was about 5% ( one in twenty), maybe a little less, but the constant respawn made it a nice compromise.

Wanna do Medusa? You can.

That's what we wanted.

Hopefully it's not like yesterday and now its a huge dry run. That being said it was fine this morning. I'll report back later.

GM NollKoll

also made minor monsters for a couple of the shimmering monsters, quick quick respawn, low droprate (the original spawn is still there)...  the droprate will be lower then the medusa, but since i havnt removed the original spawn, i think that will be ok... i will work my way and create a minor keydropper for most of the keydropping mobs for all peerless, but it will take some time.. Tys told me which i should prioritize, so blaim him if you guys hate another keydropping monster that doesnt have a minor now =P
But..

zaxarus

Always blame me, story of my life. All is well. No, really. ^^
Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

Quote from: zaxarus on December 12, 2013, 04:17:02 AM
Always blame me, story of my life. All is well. No, really. ^^

The story usually goes "The squeaky wheel gets the oil".. but most often the human race dont listen to the second part of the story..   "and the oiler tells the other wheels who took all the oil" or something like that =P
But..

Mr. Giggles

Ok blame goes on tys shame on you!...........wait for it ............Ohhhh tys wtf man shit.                   dirty nipples is gona be the name of my new band!

ChickeN

worst band name ever....

Mr. Giggles

Yeah heh but on a side note! It seams to be broken again I cant go in for a day now

GM NollKoll

*sigh* people really need to exit that room normally.. not logging out or using somethnig els as an exit.. ill be home in around 12-13h
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman