Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Wild X-Mas Monsters Appears! *Holiday Event*

Started by GM NollKoll, December 22, 2015, 11:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treefer1

I don't know.. seems to me they aren't all that hard to kill myself. A whole lot less HP's than any other boss in this game. Actually kind of refreshing to need to pay attention and maybe run away and heal once in  a while; unlike semi-afk'ing every other thing in this game where I click a single button... not even watching the computer screen, but watching television till mobs and boss are dead.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: treefer1 on December 24, 2015, 08:25:49 PM
I don't know.. seems to me they aren't all that hard to kill myself. A whole lot less HP's than any other boss in this game. Actually kind of refreshing to need to pay attention and maybe run away and heal once in  a while; unlike semi-afk'ing every other thing in this game where I click a single button... not even watching the computer screen, but watching television till mobs and boss are dead.

^^ ty.
And yea, summon a collussus or some other summon to tank for you a bit et.c. Be careful and try just summon on. Sure they are fast, but should be able to kite em a bit
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Miki McNaughty

I started very late with this event, but I do know if you use the necro spell "Animate Dead" and keep 3 liches or more with you, you will do a lot better and  kill faster. Yes, you lose karma but so easily gained back.
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Miki McNaughty on December 31, 2015, 09:43:14 PM
I started very late with this event, but I do know if you use the necro spell "Animate Dead" and keep 3 liches or more with you, you will do a lot better and  kill faster. Yes, you lose karma but so easily gained back.

also worth mentioning a pm i got ingame from Miki herself.. "Thanks for the event Noll, Love the grass lol"
But..

GM NollKoll

Will be closing the area off tomorrow or the day after that, so kill those last mobs before its too late ^^
But..

Wh1teManassenna

I ordered an admission esay about from them recently.
The support crew helped me to choose the proper order and shortly bring about me a writer. It wasn't important so I didn't plague less it, but still it was delivered on ease and I didn't even force to demand in favour of a revision. Seems like it's a honourable usefulness!
do american students have too much homework
do and donts on a resume
do animals deserve rights essay
do animals have emotions essay

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin