Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

VNC 3.0 patch

Started by King Kong, January 19, 2016, 09:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

VNC 3.0

Hey folks,

Today we put in a patch that upgraded the Vita-Nex Core engine to 3.0. (Vorspire's company) VNC runs a lot of things in game like the Auto Donation, Battles, Toolbars, etc etc.

It's a big under the hood update.

You will notice little changes and optimizations in game... For example: Donations are auto now and you no longer have to wait for a save.

Also added the Avenger set. All platemail armor is an avenger set, if you put pieces together, stats increase. We will try it out, if it feels over powered in certain situations let me know.

There is lots of small goodies.

Also we added more support like the Tribes for the Time of Legends expansion. Thank you for your patience as we work dilligently on it.

<3 Kon

Will be doing a restart to insert patch sometime tonight... If you find any related bugs, please post a reply here.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

zaxarus

Sounds good, ty. ;)

I have two questions about the Avenger's Set (not planning to switch, but it would be good to know for everyone, i guess):
1. So a certain amount of pieces gives +5 on "All Stats", then +5 again and complete set gives +15 total?
and
2. "All Stats": Just Str, Int and Dex or also other stuff like Increases (above the imbuable cap then)?

EDIT: Nvm, the questions just answered themselves after further thinking. ^^

tyvm
Tys

"My name is my name."

tazi2

also why did the britan zoo plateemail not become avenger?

zaxarus

I think the Avenger's Set only applies to regular looted plate armor pieces. Not 100% sure though.
But other platemail arties also didn't turn into avenger stuff. (Which makes sense.)

Tys

"My name is my name."

King Kong

Quote from: zaxarus on January 23, 2016, 08:19:17 AM
I think the Avenger's Set only applies to regular looted plate armor pieces. Not 100% sure though.
But other platemail arties also didn't turn into avenger stuff. (Which makes sense.)

yes.  ;)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

treefer1

Any way we could get that pop-up box in upper left hand corner to stop popping up? It's not like I need it popping up every time I go to a town or dungeon, or a house, or every time I kill a mob, or when someone else kills a boss, or for a save even for that matter. Box is twice as big after patch; when it says it will save in a minute, the box doesn't go away for the whole minute now and it truly does get in the way constantly when running westerly, or targeting a mob, or covers your bag or bank box when trying to grab an item or craft stuff, or 50 other things we do in the game. pretty dang annoying I have to say and worse now. figure if you can make it worse you could just as easily make it better..=P...Be really nice to have an option to turn that off completely. or if there is a way to do this maybe someone could reply here with a fix. or if it can't be turned off maybe it could be written in the lower left hand corner like pvp events so it doesn't impede game play constantly with an annoying pop up box.

Dwarvey

Quote from: King Kong on January 23, 2016, 03:47:27 PM
Quote from: zaxarus on January 23, 2016, 08:19:17 AM

yes.  ;)

Question.
Is it only supposed to apply to human plate?
It would be nice for Gargs too.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]