Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

A giant turkey you say?!

Started by Sorweyn, December 17, 2016, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorweyn

So I was out fighting fan dancers at the Dojo, when I came under attack by a fire breathing giant turkey.  Sounds like fun, lets kill it. 
I proceed to chip away at him with my white wyrm and spam greater heals and flame strikes when I can.  I got him almost dead, but he was starting to run away so attempted to spam paralyze on him without much effect.
Thats where it gets real interesting.  He got out of my screen, and when I got back in range, he had 100% health.  Apparently the woods to the south are full of infected animals.  So when my almost dead turkey ran by them, he became infected...and healed to 100%.  Within a few seconds, a giant turkey and a handful of rune bettles (all infected) killed me and my dragon. 
Anyway, kinda fun fighting him, not fun getting no loot :). Guess thats the downside to trying to solo things :).  Just wanted to share

Miki McNaughty

Turkeys can be a tough kill for sure!  Infested now thats another story.  The infested are primarily to use once you have cleared a champion spawn then you use an infested potion on the champ in hopes of possibly getting a 125 powerscroll   also Yamatso mines and Fandancer Dojo and a few other spots you will infest the whole area to hopefully obtain infested minor tots to trade for a major.  If you look on the moongate under Pandorian settlements you will find the infested Museum. Ttheres alot more to the infested. infesting Doom Gauntlet bosses may also get you a nice drop etc etc etc
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Sorweyn

Yea, I checked out all the info on the wiki page about the infested stuff. The problem was that the turkey fully healed when it happened.  I would probably be more upset about it, however i can see the purpose and the huge exploit that would have existed if it didn't.

Miki McNaughty

=  >    Anytime something turns infested it does auto to 100% life.  The spawn outside the dojo is the place probably everyone goes to infest because in the corpses is an item needed to make the infestation bottles. It looks like red wool but its not. Safe journies and Happy Hunting!

Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman