Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New to shard questions

Started by Raki, August 16, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raki

Hi guys. I just got here a few days ago. Was hoping someone could help with a couple questions I had.

Do you need pads of the cu to ride cu sidhe's here? And if so anyone know a seller? I checked about every vendor I could find.

I bought a 110 animal taming PS but it says I have to have a 105 first? I've never seen that. So powerscrolls have to be used in order? And anyone know someone with a 105 taming for sale? Again I checked everywhere.

What are house decay rules? Work has me going out of town sometimes 2-3 weeks at a time. Do houses even decay?

What builds or pets is everyone running around with to kill some of these big baddies? The shards I played on a while back never updated past the Malas stuff. So whats some good pets and builds if I want to tackle some of the bigger foes solo?

Thank you in advance!

King Kong

Howdy Raki,

I don't believe you need Cu pads, it's been awhile since someone asked that, but they should be easy to get.

Yes, powerscrolls must go in order. More scrolls drop here than normal so there is always a influx. You can also go all the way to 125 by infesting a champion for chance of 125 drops. We do this for a longer game play since the skills them selves are so easy to raise.

Houses decay, but they are much slower than the 2-3 weeks thing. GM Noll could give the exacts, but I believe it can takes months for a house to fall with no love.

Pets. There are a lot of variables, a vet hunter could give more specific light to this.

Glad you are here Raki!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Raki

Palpatine

Raki, send me a PM on discord or mail me ingame (same name on both, Palpatine) and I am happy to help you get started here on Pandora!  I am one of a few dedicated New Player Helpers so please don't hesitate to ask for help.

Welcome to Pandora!

Palpatine

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111