Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Server

Started by Strum Lighthelm, March 02, 2010, 08:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strum Lighthelm

Is there work being done on the server this morning?  I am stuck at the log-on screen and it doesn't go past the " Verifying Account " page.  Wasn't sure if there was some scheduled maintenance for this morning.

Helvinr

Haha I'm stuck on the same verifying screen.
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

Strum Lighthelm

Well that answers that.. They are probably doing some up dates, fixing some of the little bugs they found, it will be back up in no time im sure.

Helvinr

Well, there was another post before yours by Rem saying he's been trying for about 2 hours. This has only happened once before from my experience, and Kon said it was the server crashing on him/her. But I have no doubts that I will be fixed shortly.
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

Strum Lighthelm

Yea... I had this happen once the first day I started. Konstantine had it back up and running as soon as he found out.

Ramante

Rem is Ram and I'm a girl. *LOL* Yeah...*whines* Want Pandora noooooow!

Helvinr

My apologies Ram ^.^ In either event, have patience folks. Kon runs this from the goodness of  his/her heart, and we should be thankful that it's free. This is by far one of the best free shards I've seen, and it's new. So there are lots of kinks still needing to be worked out. Kon's probably working on it right now, and will update us with any new information. Have faith my friends!
________

Helvinr

Oh and sorry to double post (I see no edit option!) But wish Kon a happy birthday!
________

Ramante

Patience is hard...when you're addicted. Maybe we should start a Pandora Anonymous club.  :lol:

Helvinr

Hehe I know. But I keep my addictions in sync. Pandora's down, so now I get to coat my lungs with cancer-inducing vapor! Yay!
________

Strum Lighthelm

Hi my name is Strum.... :shock:   I have been without Pandora uo shard for 1 1/2 hours. I feel like im going to make it. Its a hard road but addiction always is.. I have called my Pandora phone buddy and he keeps telling me to just be strong..  I think I'll chew some bubble gum.    :lol:

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman