Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

1 million GOLD Boat Race!!!!

Started by Bathisar, November 01, 2010, 11:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bathisar

thats right ladies and gentlemen its that time again. KR3W guild will be hosting a player run boat race on friday Nov 6th at 9pm est. anyone can participate and this will be held in tram so there is no concern about being pk'd. a world chat message will be sent out with a person to gate you from brit bank (tram) to the location of the event. all you need to bring is yourself. here are the rules:
1) must make 3 complete circles on the course. (it will be easy to see what the course is)
2) it doesn't matter how many people are on a team but the winners check will be split up between the winners. ex: (1000000/5= 200k each)
3) you may use any and all methods to slow/stop your opponents. we're giving you some time on this one to think about how you could do that.

All in all it should be a fun time for everyone so please come out spaces are limited so hurry when the world chat message appears on friday. Couldn't make it on a team or get your own boat? come hang out in the lounge and cheer for your favorite team while you drink some ale.

if you have any questions or comments please contact me either on this thread or ingame to La Mort. Hope to see everyone there

Elcid

Sounds good! :) Ill prep my dragon boat!  :twisted:
Elcid [ODP]

Bathisar

Totally uncalled for. I'm not sure what your problem is but i do know that rants and raves are in another section of the forums. We are trying to make something fun for everyone and to help out the staff. you can even come if you'd like and don't worry its in tram so you won't be pk'd. I'm assuming you got pk'd at a spawn. Word to the wise next time either bring friends with you (assuming you have any) or don't do the champ spawns. period.

Gaelen

Domos, you have every right to express yourself, but why do it in a thread where someone is trying to do something constructive? If you're upset with KR3W, there are a lot of places where you can express your feelings which don't attempt to tear down something someone else is building.

Please note... I know none of the KR3W guild, I have no idea what happened to upset you, I'm a member of no guild, and just play to have some fun with my son.

Domos

Bah, yeah it was uncalled for, I was fired up, saw this post and vented, I am sorry for doing it here and for doing it at all, I was pretty tired and a bit under the influence at the time and completely spaced it by morning. I should be above this but sometimes we all make mistakes. Hope your boat ride turns out good.

Bathisar

Domos its cool man, and you are more than welcome to attend as well. Also i'm throwing into the pot a chest with 10,000 of each regent to the winner ON TOP of the 1 million gold check.

Also, right after the boat race will be a single elimination knife throwing contest for an additional 1,000,000 gold coins so bring your knifes with you!!! Just a reminder this will be held in tram and all are welcomed to attend with no fear of being pk'd.

Johana

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Victory Speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank the competition for coming out and making the La Mort regatta a really close race.  I would like to thank La Mort the sponsor of the race for putting up the gold and prizes.  It was a fun race with lots of excitement, the competition was fierce but I was able to pull off the victory by one tile. Thanks to KR3W crew for making the race extra exciting, (and not killing us).

Cheers

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]