Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

What the......

Started by TreSPassR, February 24, 2011, 05:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreSPassR

Hello all, I've been away for a few weeks and haven't been online in UO, now that i'm trying to login to Razor to get back in again, I'm met with an unfamiliar screen that says "Updating Razor", but while it does this, I get another screen that always says that the "Updater.exe has stopped working", and I will have no choice but to close the program. :evil:  What is this new updater thing that hasn't been there before? And most importantly, how do I rectify it? Thanks in advance!

Maggdalena

My razor updated too, a few days ago, but it went right through with no problem
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

UOAddicted

try run razor as admin

TreSPassR

I am the administrator.....it tries to do the update but then a box pops up saying that the update.exe has stopped working and windows needs to close the program...I've never had any trouble starting up razor until this update crap started popping up.....

Cuemif Sampset

No no no you can be that admin and still not run things as admin ....... Right click razor icon and then click "run as administrator" that should solve all your troubles

TreSPassR

WOW...Mil...that actually worked....now my AVG is saying that this is some kind of malware and is asking me to quarantine it or allow it.....anybody else get this

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman