Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

[POLL] trammel vs felucca

Started by Jar Jar, March 12, 2010, 07:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jar Jar

This isnt a post to put pressure on the admins lol, just curious to see what everyone prefers in what lands. I personally like it the way it is atm while everyone is still getting started and such. Hopefully could help see what the majority of the shard prefers :)

Anyway what ruleset do ppl prefer for each land?

Im a pvper at heart so i think once everyone is established my choice would be:

*(Trammel)New player town with plenty of opportunities and New player dungeons for loot, gold and skill gain so new players dont need to venture out too soon.
*Brittania Trammel facet totally removed, there is such a massive landmass on pandora already and its still pretty safe atm to hunt in all felucca locations (especially if guilded).
*Tokuno and Malas felucca rules, maybe if there is a way to extend the guard zone in umbra to reach to the outer walls instead of inner walls?
*Ideally id LOVE termur to be felucca, but seems to be good as trammel, maybe a pvp area or 2 :)  such awesome landmarks i can imagine many an intense pvp fight round there.

Anyway write down the way you would like it, could give the admins some new ideas they might like :)

p.s sorry i tried to put this in polls but cant make posts in there :)

kenmcg

Hey lets be real about this there is no reason to make it pvp everywhere it should be the same as it is in OSI tram lands are tram lands and if you wanna pvp then go to fel, I remember when fel was the whole game and man after a while it sucked so bad you couldnt mine 500 ingots without getting wacked the problem with pvp everywhere is that there are alot of evil people out there that take there problems out on the game and in rl this isnt allowed people are safe, so it only makes sense that its the same here i personally love pvm and harvesting and this really sucks when a pk who is angry at the world with no controls sees you out there. If people really want to pvp live in fel and run factions like it was meant to be if you all love it so much then why did fel practically die when tram came, hmmm lets see cause its not about pvp its about taking advantage of a land with no land controls to these people kill anyone loot anyone its just a sick greedy nasty thing, and the proof is in osi history.

King Kong

I am also a PVPer when I was a player, but PVM is a must to even get the items to PVP.

My thoughts...

Currently it is -

Felucca - Fel Rules
Tokuno - Fel Rules
Ilishenar - Fel Rules
Trammel - Tram Rules
Malas - Tram Rules
Ter Mur - Tram Rules

We have 6 worlds there. A lot of land. Cut 6 in half, you got 3 a piece. I am going for complete balance of PVP & PVM, there is plenty of Land for both.

Some people hate trammel, some people hate Felucca, thats the truth. I plan on Pandora being big, so why not have both? It doesnt effect anyone, one way or the other.

Also you noticed that each account can have up to 5 houses. I made this because there is so much land to place, so I want players to have houses everywhere. My goal eventually is to bring back a real estate market. (Remember on OSI back in the day where you would spam at brit bank "Selling log cabin, right on the water, mountains near by!) - I would love to have that again.

I think I have split the rule set up pretty fair. Malas has Luna, and outside Luna has turned into a player run shopping mall, I want people to be able to shop in peace.

Ter Mur - Trammel because only place gargoyles can get gear, not fair for a newb to get PK when he has no other place to go.

Tokuno - Fel Rules, Tokuno's big love is the Lesser Treasures of Tokuno - and it being Fel rules my thought is Higher Risk, Higher Reward.

Ilsh - Same as tokuno about, has a lot of places to hunt for ML artifacts, etc. Higher Risk higher reward.

My main goal for Pandora is Balance - I don't want to be called "that pvp shard" nor do I want to be called "that newb pvm shard"

I want people to say walking down the street at Brit Bank..
"This is Pandora, the best there ever was"
 8-)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Jar Jar

Good point guys :)  but 'Kenmcg' this wasnt a post to put pressure on the admins to change anything (like i mentioned before) and im not saying "this is how i want it so change it", its just a post to hear what the majority of the shards thoughts on trammel vs. felucca so the staff get an idea of what their players are keen for. I like it this way atm because everyone is just starting out and building wealth and suits and it gives everyone that opportunity.

I agree with the Luna vendor mall, its a great place for it and so much easier to check vendors when you dont need to watch your back :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman