Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Are you from ABC?

Started by Jar Jar, January 30, 2010, 04:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jar Jar

1) Just curious to see how many of us are from ABCuo? I was Talented Jerry there and am Talented Jerry here 2 :)

2) If you ARE from abcuo, contact as many ppl as you can from there and tell em to come here!!! its the same as abc just enhanced! ABC had a good player base and im sure once ppl find out there is another abc style shard they will come join us..

King Kong

I AM :)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Segrams

Well, i was searching away for details on what happened to ABC... but i went about seeing a convo on this server, and said fuck it mine as well start before all the good house spots are taken.

Yes i played on ABC sux what happened.

Fever

I'm from ABC, and I think that Pandora is great.  Its very friendly to new players and all the customs are cool.  Keep it up Konstantine! :)

King Kong

ABC is back up but not for long (probably)  -- it has about as much players as us, and to tell you the truth it just doesn't seem fun anymore, I dont like it :( -- Pandora will be ABC and everything ABC couldn't be in my opinion :P

MadMan Martigan

I'm a Rebel without a clue what ABC is/was :P

Feel mah Pain!

[size=150]MadMan Martigan[/size]
Overlord of Citizens of Pandora

beggarschoice

I am from ABC i was Harmer of the PST guild and yes this server is way better!  I started on ABC back in October providing enough time to GM just about every skill, be a leader in the 13th largest guild on there, support and maintain a guild house, get a decent suit with high resists, bond several pets, and just like that, bam!  I logged on ABC today, and even though I am worlds ahead of my Pandora character it just feels stale and old.  

Pandora is so new and exciting im gonna keep chugging along with this nice new group of people.  Pandora is also climbing fast on the top 100 boards so I expect to see an influx of new players here assuming the economy doesn't make a sudden rebound and we all have to have to go back to work.

MadMan Martigan

Horray for new players!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm really enjoying this server I play non stop!!!!!

[size=150]MadMan Martigan[/size]
Overlord of Citizens of Pandora

King Kong

Thank you Tor for kind words - I am also a pretty big player on ABC -- logged on and feels stale.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman