Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Adventures of a misfit thief

Started by Gasper Le Marc, July 06, 2011, 07:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gasper Le Marc

Thank you Dio for your support, yet the life i live outside this world has been occupying my time quite alot lately, i fear my UO may be reduced to a mere couple hours a day now as opposed to constantly being on.

I will have to sort out some time management so i can once again get back into the dark corners and continue my self enrichment scheme.

For now i bid you all Farewell

Till next time

Good Day , Good Night and Good Bye.
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Gasper Le Marc

Hooray 404 views, thanks guys for the support, really making it worthwhile knowing people are viewing my posts and reading my Adventures.

There is alot still too come, so stay tuned :)

Good day

Angel0178

Quote from: "Gasper Le Marc"Thank you Dio for your support, yet the life i live outside this world has been occupying my time quite alot lately, i fear my UO may be reduced to a mere couple hours a day now as opposed to constantly being on.

I will have to sort out some time management so i can once again get back into the dark corners and continue my self enrichment scheme.

For now i bid you all Farewell

Till next time

Good Day , Good Night and Good Bye.

What? You mean we may be allowed to walk around pandora without one hand on our backpack, because we do not have to worry about getting robbed soon. say it isn't so, Gaspar. Blasted real life. LOL

Maggdalena

I've actually been carrying a book in my backpack that's named "Shame on you Gasper"....lol
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Rippster

Cool stories bro.  :D

I have to say though, the Xeen "Banhammer" is insane!  :o

Angel0178

Quote from: "Maggdalena"I've actually been carrying a book in my backpack that's named "Shame on you Gasper"....lol

It's too bad we can't name our weapons. I'd call one the "Marc Slayer". Of course, he'd probably steal it.  :D

Maggdalena

There are weapon engraving tools here :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Angel0178

I knew about the engraving things, but I thought they did something different. I thought you could engrave runes on them to give them powers or something. Sounds stupid I know.

Mita

The engraving tools work with html. You can change font style,size,colore, backround etc etc.

Gasper,
 DOOOOOOO EEEEEEET !! (steal the banstick)
I
DARE
YOU
 :geek:
Accident - [size=85]The library that runs on land, over seas, or anywhere her feet takes her.[/size]

Gasper Le Marc

:) one step ahead of you, yet being blessed has its drawbacks, yet disarming, then last target stealing could work, if it wasnt :)

Yet being jailed for the rest of my life if i am successful would be quite a draw back.

Yet the riches are too great.

I have tried snooping yet says unable to snoop this pack, was quite surprized, the Gods deny me once again, but wont give up on my quest for self enrichment.

The holy grail still stands steadfast infront of me, taunting me, till that day i will sharpen my skills.

More Adventures too come, stay tuned, even our Gracefull, mercifull King plays part in the episodes to come.

Good day

Merrik

Very good read. I enjoyed it and has helped me decide to start my thief soon here.

Gasper Le Marc

Should you require some assistance in game i should be around somewhere at times, other times watching and waiting, but otherwise send me a pm and i am sure i can help

Good day

Updates too the thread to come soon.

500 view Hooray

Gasper Le Marc

Hail friends

Alot of time has passed since my last steal, or anything that you would consider bad, i have taken some time out from my life here, yet now i am back.

*Faint claps from afar*

Well as you know High seas has reached us on this great shard, and what better way than to start out fresh, start new.

A new look yes indeed, that might just be the trick to get me back on form.

Oooh blood red, like the crimson color of my thoughts in my head, where to begin my quest, where can i wreak much needed havoc and where is the TREASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokuno Mines ahhh ha, never fails

And were off, start heading up in stealth to avoid detection hoping to meet a traveler on there way up to do the daily tot farming.

Green, ahhh this is truly my lucky day.

Word reaches me of a mystical beast that a player has tamed and is showing it off in Insula.

This mission will have to be put on hold for now.

To insula it is

A long pause follows on entry into Insula Capital...WTF IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, now i have seen many wonderful and mystical creatures, some fierce that you just wink and you are its next meal, and some so placid you could run up and pat it on the head and it would prance around like a happy seal with a fish.

Yet this i doubt i would even get close too.  Its length astounds me, its spines on its back, this is a killer of the sea, a titan spat out by the Gods themselves to roam the seas in search of revenge, and now the pet of a player whom i have yet to be acquainted.

But enough time dwelling on what is new, time to see what treasures lay ahead of me on my journey today.

A new chapter has been unlocked, High Seas, now this sounds promising. 

Ooooh, looks like a dock of sorts, hmm a corpse lay right outside the portal entrance, i must be stealthy to avoid detection.

A traveler, nay an Enemy, one i have yet to be acquainted with, let me say hi in my own special way.

Enter the Proper Hinata

I hesitate not for what her business is here in these lands, or what the hell a sea horse is that she is taming, i seek only Treasure, and Treasure is what i desire right now.

I dive into her pack, shuffling items around finding if she has hidden anything among st the rubble.

And there it was

A nice ring, to add to my jewelry collection i have on my vendor, i am sure she has many as they say diamonds are a girls best friend dont you know.

I snatch my newly found Treasure and she immediately turns as if too attack or say "Wow Gasper Le Marc, i am so honored, here my number" yet nothing like that happens, simply turns and gazes into my eyes as if marking me with a mental note.

I take not a second longer and i am off.

I run as fast as i can, i jump the portal ............................ you are a criminal and may not leave so quick (KILL ME RIGHT NOW) what is this absurdities since when, arrr

I have yet to be attacked, hmm, maybe hide next to the boat, i am sure she will not notice <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

She dosent

Success on my first day back, and successful steal on day one of High Seas.

Pumps Fists,

Good day complete

Gasper 1 Other guy (ehh herm lady) 0

Gasper Le Marc

Hail friends, another day, another adventure

Now there are many names i am called, murderer, scoundrel, low life, and the more common, Thief.  Yet today i wish to tell you off a tale that you would not expect, a side you have not seen.

Today i am a good Samaritan of Pandora, a defender of justice, upholder of peace, and Maser of all that is Awesome.

Now that my ego has sufficiently been stroked, lets continue.

Another day in Pandora another adventure in High Seas

I try out a new fishing hotspot in high seas

I am greeted with a meeting that is closing as i enter, by the looks of it a player wishes to join a guild and now they are discussing or had been discussing business.

They make a portal and basically say go in, i hesitate not.

Ahh Brit bank, another familiar place i visit often waiting for players to open portals from there houses so i can jump through and mark some runes for upcoming idocs, or stalkings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

In this case, it looks all the right people are here, i wait and watch it unfold.

The guild called Rom seem to be gathering, this seems like it could be worth my while to watch.

A portal, why thank you sir, i give it a few seconds, i count to 5

I jump in (if you wondering why i wait, its so they get there first and they start moving away from the portal so i can enter, this way they dont detect me when they get there)

Oooh a land i am very unaware of and unfamiliar with, i see them up ahead, i give pursuit whilst staying hidden and in stealth.

I follow only to find i am too late............

Promises of riches, treasures, and entry into the guild by my understanding, all things some new player wishes to hear, in this case, a trap, a plot to get him out in the open, then kill him and gloat over his corpse as if they mock him.

What happens next, you probably thinking is, ahhh Gasper you probably stole from both of them, thats how good you are.

Nope.

FOR VALOUR AND SELF REVENGE

I pull out my new bow i bought, and dropped both of them before they realized what had happened, whilst gloating in there victory over one, i take both of them down.

A thief becoming a warrior, ahhh i like the sound of that prospect.

I bask in my glory for a few seconds, they are gobsmacked, stunned .

I take there treasures as my own

And then say something i saw once in a movie that fitted this scene very handsomely like me

Quite fitting i think <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I rez the tricked player and let her gather her belongings whilst staying guard for an oncoming attack, who knows wheres these players come from out the wood work

She re equips her stuff, says her thanks

I take the heads of these 2 low lifes, and add there names to my black book.

and

Good deed for the day complete.

I feel relief in my work here today, i do 100 air punches all the way back to town and feel proud of myself for doing justice.

Killing two birds with one stone nay, with a powerfull bow of kickassery i say Yes.

Gasper 2 other guys Dead.

Lush

Very excellent steals gasper, hope to see ur stealing powers in action for more "recent" things,_Your former Theif, Lush 8-)
Hiya there im Lush :P -Lush

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]