Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Adventures of a misfit thief

Started by Gasper Le Marc, July 06, 2011, 07:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gasper Le Marc

Indeed, and remember the code, number 11,

11. Thou shalt remember that thine profession is spelled thief and not theif.

Good day
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Ely

Exelent story there Gasper, sweet payback too  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Diomedes

*zap*! Payback sucks dont it? lol!
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

Gasper Le Marc

600 views + , thanks guys, time too add some more stories, will update in short, a few twisted and weird tales inbound.

Stay Tuned.

Gasper Le Marc

Godric

Quote from: "Gasper Le Marc"Indeed, and remember the code, number 11,

11. Thou shalt remember that thine profession is spelled thief and not theif.

Good day

I find this hilarious considering the presence of grammatical and spelling errors throughout your stories  :lol: Very entertaining though, glad I've made up a few of those 600 views in my short time here  :)

Keep it up!

Gasper Le Marc

Ahhh grammar police have arrived, throw away all your stolen goods.

:P

Yes my spelling is hardly off perfect value, yet i retain my story to the best of my ability, if it becomes unclear, please don't hesitate to contact me at gasperdosentcare.co.za, i am sure i can help from there.

Good day

Godric

I'm not the grammar police... if I was this forum would be awash with corrections from myself, I only said something because you corrected someone else. Anyway, it made me laugh and it - and your stories - entertained me. Is that not the point of all this?  :D

delboy83

Gasper, you were my idol.. I loved your forum posts.. and then today, you found my house and killed all my gatherers and me.

You have broken your own rule by killing me - Des

4. Thou shalt not kill fellow thieves.

I am disappointed :(

Gasper Le Marc

O, fellow thief you say? yet how must i know that, it was the first time i have seen you good sir.  

Hmm, i must look over my crimes then as for me you where a common enemy, sapping up all the resources of these lands, with your 5 helpers, i just helped out the replenishment of Pandora, removing the means for your self enrichment :)

But i shall leave you be now,

Welcome to Pandora

Good day

:)

delboy83

I shall continue to follow your adventures, but there will always be a memory of the day you turned on a fan.

Sapping resource from the land you say? I would call it stealing from the land - and this is something that you should be well versed in :)

Regardless, my operation has moved to ensure no more situations such as that occur again..

SirDieAlot

Quote from: "delboy83"I shall continue to follow your adventures, but there will always be a memory of the day you turned on a fan.

Sapping resource from the land you say? I would call it stealing from the land - and this is something that you should be well versed in :)

Regardless, my operation has moved to ensure no more situations such as that occur again..

Isn't that the dream of any fan? To be involved with their idol, be it good or bad?

Keep up the good work Gasper! Very exciting and entertaining.
Don't you just hate it when you want to root for the "bad" guy? haha.

Angel0178

Quote from: "delboy83"I shall continue to follow your adventures, but there will always be a memory of the day you turned on a fan.

I know right. I would have a coronary if Gasper stole from me, but I would have to know it happened. Would it be wrong to ask him to sign the stolen item when I ask for its return ;)

Gasper Le Marc

I have actually considered giving back a few items to there rightful owners as a show of my craft.

Sometimes they are overwhelmed that they are missing precious cargo yet wont admit i took it from them as they didnt even see it happening.

But i am sure if you carry a book on you, saying some nice words to me i will take it and show it to you as proof if you like :)

Looking forward to making your acquintance.

Good day

Gasper Le Marc

Removed for now

Gasper Le Marc

Removed for now

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]