Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Adventures of a misfit thief

Started by Gasper Le Marc, July 06, 2011, 07:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godric

You tried peeking at The Kings belongings and did not get turned into a Slime. Your skills impress me Gasper  :D

Ely

That was me and Drax dueling in the daily pit, nice to be in your stories if not nentiond by name.  Still great stories Gasper, keep it up.

Gasper Le Marc

Hail good friends of Pandora

Today i bring Tales from a far
a distant land hooray hoorah
tales of lust, tales of greed
so many treasures its hard to believe
yet who am i you ask
who is this dark figure who wears a hidden mask
a man of valor
a man of passion
loved by women hated with compassion

Right then poetry was never my strong point, but times call for some sort of triumphant melody and that was mine (spur of the moment, if you know what i mean).

Alas the times are changing, men grow stronger and more vigilant of my actions, they are aware of the opposing threat that is my presence, the dark lonely shadow in the corner, watching and waiting for any opportunity to make something out of nothing.

TOO THE MINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It always seems to be green on the days i strike lucky here, Hmm coincidence?

I wait for a bit before entering as i am graced with some great news from my guild mates whom are tracking an intruder to the mines, a player i am well aware and familiar with.

It seems he and his guild have been raiding one of our allies on there daily TOT runs, and now its time to pay the piper.

I shuffle through, keeping in touch with my alliance members, to make sure our presence is kept hidden from them.

Back and forth they test me, in and out they run, scared for their lives i pressume, or they just have precious cargo they wish not to lose.

this jousting continues for 15 or so minutes before i order the hit.

Paralyze fields at the entry and then the end was finally upon them

We reveal with force, taking them down before they realize their demise.

Success

Undetected and Unsuspected, just the way i like it, these planned and tactical assaults on these players are a necessity for the shift of power from the great to the poor, giving hope to those whom once where cast aside by these very mortals that govern these lands.

No more i say, equality for all, but riches more for me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Societal Cleansing complete

Time to make my exit for now

High Fives all round

S||S 1 other guild 0
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Gasper Le Marc

Hail friends

After the Societal Cleansing in the mines earlier, i stumble back after hearing somebody announce pvp action there.

Now who am i too judge there intentions, would i walk straight in and become overwhelmed with mass attacks, would i get welcomed with four players spamming wither to find my very direction......... hmm the list goes on and on, till i came up with another suggestion, maybe i will simply walse in and take what i want and leave?

Easier said than done, i think not on this occasion.

Enter Lady Lithium Moon

Ahh a mighty lady warrior, agile in the art of death, a fierce competitor i might add, i have yet to be acquainted with, yet i am no warrior, no man that will simply demand a challenge seeking power and glory, i know for certain i will never win such a duel.

Alas the times are changing, where duels determine your fate in this world, where men or ladies for that matter become names that are put on boards in towns, for all to see how glorious they are, This person is one of those.

Surely a player as skilled as this would not fret to check her surroundings before indulging in conversation with another player in a pvp environment now?

DROOOOOOLZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be a test, it basically says on it (STEAL ME PLEASE GASPER LE MARC I BEG YOU)
for this welcome invitation to your backpack and very considerable offering to me i will have to welcome you into the "Robbed by Gasper Le Marc Club".

I came, I saw, I stole

I escape with my life intact, many spells where cast at me, and luckily the exit was close for my  wolf paws to carry me to safety.

The prize is mine, all mine

Successful day in the mines once again, successful liberation of the rich complete ahhh what a day it was turning out to be then.

One more gloat before i go just to make it know to the world that nobody is safe then <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Good end to a good days work

Pumps Fists

Gasper 1 other rich person 0

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Gasper Le Marc

Over 1000 views

Thank you all for reading and to those especially whom played a role in the stories, your contribution will be forever remembered.

I will keep at it and update as much as i possibly can, there are more stories to come, so stay tuned.

Gasper Le Marc

Gasper Le Marc

O hi

Seems as though i have been neglecting this thread.

Fear not

I am Back

With a bang?

Err, no wait that dosent sound right, we in the med-evil ages for Petes sake

K will try again.

I am back with vengeance (Heroic tone in voice)

Much better.

Right, then a tale for one a tale for all,
a tale for many that shall not be ignored,
a tale so right it is fit for a King,
a tale of Valor i might actually sing.

I am back

An update is on route

Watch this space.

Gasper Le Marc

Hail friends and foes,

Ahhh i have finally returned from my hibernation in my cozy little cave.

My skills have sharpened and beard has grown so long i wrap it around my weist and yet it still touches the floor.

Tsk Tsk

Yet enough of the hogwash, we are all here for one thing, and one thing only

TREASURE!!!!!!!

Hooray for the silver and gold ones i love you the most,

So then for adventure

Here

we

go

*Clears Throat*

Right so we begin our day as many others have commenced, ahhh the land of Luna, such a peachfull pressence that hovers over this small town, the early morning mist still glazes the very grass that has been blowing all night from the breeze of the ocean.

Ahhh such a great town, its people are just as hospitible, well to me more than others, you see i sometimes come accross a situation whilst out on my walks,

Take for instance this scenario waiting to unfold,

Example A

Enter the Lady MaryJane

Now like most ladies of the realm, they have deep pockets, and when i say deep i do not simply mean deep like you could hold a purse of gold, i mean DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP like the oceans.

Now as we have a fine example, let me explain what happens

Here i am simply minding my own business and who should pop in Example A(Maryjane) ahh such a bright young star, comming up in the ranks of the guild, simply minding her own business doing her daily routes to the shops.

I search around in her belongings which i might say is not very neat for a lady of her caliber, yet none the less i must treat her with dignity *Cough*

So here i am doing what i do best, and there it was, a simple pair of gloves, yet not just any gloves but .............. "Leaf Gloves" it holds no sentimental value, just the name sounded AWESOME at the time.

So then with our guest happily emptying her endless supply of guild gold into this prospects vendors i should help her out by carrying some of her wears.

This looks good, and so i will be off then

I get so far only to realize nothing, absolutely nothing, not  flame strike, or poison attack, or mass attack, just a simple

"Gasper what where you doing here lol"

Well my response to that would be this in particular

A fine gift indeed, i shall give it to the local beggar in town, i am sure he will have great appreciated for such an item.

Gasper 1 other person 0

Was good to be back

And good to get my paws active again, been to long since i last stole, had nightmares

For now

Good day

Gasper Le Marc

Hail friends

Success comes in many shapes and sizes

Yet today it comes more than often

It was like every other start to the day, i would wake up, stumble to my feet, throw on my shroud (yes sleeping nude is the new thing i hear) and rush down stairs. Open my cabin door and put my finger to the air for wind direction and head off.

Ahh yes the days of sleeping in waiting for something to happen is gone, now we must make each second count for it may be our last chance at life.

Today is no exception.

So here we go

To Luna

Again, yes i know Luna Luna Luna, well its where most people think they are safe, just outside the walls they think haha nothing will happen to me here, yet you are right, your life will be intact, yet your possessions i am afraid not.

Enter the Renowned Crown Con

A simple foe i have come across before, yet each time i sense his skill grows stronger, his presence more known, his eyes more blind?

Yes yes its unfair to say as i am invisible, but if the roles where changed you would say the same thing, yet i am here to do a job and so i shall.

I jump right into his pack and find what i am after

A simple bag of sending, something a new player should never be without, it is instant access for something of high value to your bank no strings attached, ahh i wonder, would he be heading for some valuable items that he wishes to transfer, Hmmm

I ponder for a bit, then realize he merely just wants to stare at the clouds.

I pounce

Like a slippery salmon i glide my fingers around the item and off i go heading for the tree line to break the line of sight.

Success

Another valuable steal and he didnt even know

High fives all round

Gasper 1 other guy 0

Lithium66

Good stuff :lol:  I like the pics thanks

King Kong

Haha yes -

Quite funny Gasper.

You really are 1 of a kind. lol

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Jupiter

Sir, you are my idol.

Gasper Le Marc

I am merely an Opportunist showing what hard work and dedication can do if you put in the effort and time.

Stay tuned for more adventures, lots more to come

Hoorah

Gasper Le Marc

Dear Diary,

Today i write this as i feel that times are changing here in the Land of Pandora, i have noticed that many strangers i once called enemies now follow me around ask for me by name and not by my iconic signature (Pandora's Thief), why could this be?

Could it be that i have trod where many have trod before yet succeeded in making a mark in society that i shall always be remembered?

Hmm the thought ponders my brain every day, a fungus eating away at my very life that is soon to be expired like the meat in the local butchery.

Ahh times are tough indeed, i have lost valuable men in the field of battle over the recent months, some still linger around yet others prefer to lay dormant hoping that the seasons will bring better favor from the Gods.

Yet i am not one for hibernating, nor laying about waiting for something to fall into my lap...................... unless a damsel in distress off course, yet my quest is never complete, adventure lays right around the very corner waiting to be attacked like a pack of hungry wolves.

I remember once i was standing amongst the very men and women i leave my special mark with pondering the very reason for life a simple yet boring topic.

Ahh the good people of Pandora, always filling the streets loving life, spending their hard earnt gold on such thrivetless things from the local vendors, yet their lives are not controlled by them, a higher power we call them "GODS" to some are in controll of our lives, i count my blessings each day that i will make it to the next.

Whilst counting my blessings the good man "Murphey" comes and

BAM

Death to all.

Now this occurance made me think, its so easy for the life of man to be taken away yet it can be any day when you least expect it so we should take every day as it comes, every oppertunity we are offered and not have regrets.

Sigh

I am so compationate sometimes i make myself weep and drop to my knees <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Right then.................. tears wiped away now down to business.

TREASURES BE WAITING OFFCOURSE.

LUNA DONT FAIL ME NOW

AIRPUNCHES ALL ROUND.

Time to embrace the day Hooraah

Ahh back home, i feel that my dark passenger living inside me getting excited with every backpack i snoop, every item i slip my fingers around i get more exicited, but today i seek a new craving, the craving of new tasty things i have not yet acquired.

Time to hang around and see what the day brings me.

Ahh Haa Bingo

Enter MysticAQ

Such a nice person, always carrying and lending a helpful hand to the local vendor owner, holding his goods whilst he sets prices that will surely impress the town folk.

I intervene and do some pricing of my own, called the five finger discount

Boom

Gone with the wind as they say, so swift the grass didn't even move, the wind glided over me so quickly i was out before they even noticed.

Ahhh today is going good.

Hmm i ponder

Seconds?

Why thank you sir, off course i will lessen the load i can see you are overweight and need some help.

YOINK!!!!!

Ahhh i am so good.

Self congratulations are in order as i lick my wounds aswell as my new toys.

Hooray for a comeback

Hooray for me

Gasper 1 other guys 0

Gasper Le Marc

Hail friends and family *BS COUGH*

Right so back to business,

This will be quick yet fruitful

I remember times where i would just admire and marvel at some players, watch there daily routines, there secret champs where they would sit for hours upon end constantly redoing and redoing the same champ and farming up the relics and gold.

I see alot, more than most people can handle, yet every little action, every little comment that some miss as it is spoken so quickly and never repeated.

I hear it all

I see it all

And i take it all

Some things i cannot always see hear or take yet my job is to adapt and overcome the odds to take what is mine and give to the poor.................... no wait that was Robin Hood,

Let me rephrase that

Take what is mine and give to myself.

Ahh much better

And just as players come, players go, some faces are never seen again, some never heard from or leave a message to say where they going , they just vanish

Some i miss, and off course some i dont.

But then again, with new times comes new players,

This instance was one of those

Enter the NEW Michael Dean.

Before i go further

Wasn't that name of a famous actor???????

Baah was Michael Caine. my bad

Anyway Enter the New Michael Dean

Ahh a portal from a distant land, hmmmm seems thought i have missed out this opportunity to see what great trophies you have from your journeys.

I shall keep an eye on you good sir

Right time to pass some time

TOKUNA MINES HERE WE COME

SUCCESS, someone is waiting, that means he is guarding the entry or just watching for stone to turn green.

I pause for a bit and decide to go in

I then bump into my newly found friend

O and what do you know, a pressie so early in our relationship, wow i have yet to even say Hi to you and you present a gift, i shall not decline good Sir.

Thank you kindly

Ahh the gifts that keep on coming

I feel my urges growing stronger for more success in these lands, more rewards

And more Recognition from the Gods

For now

Successful day complete

New friends met and new toys gained

HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND

Gasper 1 other guy 0

Good day for now viewers

Gasper Le Marc

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings Pandorians

Ahh times of success seem to be with me.

It must be blessings from the Gods, or that i am just that DAMN GOOD.

I like the last option best, anyway

Back to my day , So there i was, minding my own business walking around Luna walls, and low and behold a new face

Enter the Evil Enrod............................ wait for it........................ wait for it......................................................a little longer...LEGENDARY FISHERMAN

Hmm

I pause for a few seconds to get my bearings and crack a joke to calm myself.

Right so a legendary fisherman rides into Luna

dum dada da

My jokes are so bad i need more practice.

Anyway, i am sure my new friend has some worthy treasures to make up for my lack of humor.

Boom

there it was

A perfectly crafted weapon, only for my eyes only, it seems as though he has yet to put any good work into it, but wow at it.

I will gladly add it to my treasures chest .

Swift like a salmon and it was mine.

Now to town to avoid his clutches

Tsk Tsk, i bask for a while in my self greatness

Ahh now to bank my new toy

But before i do so

He speaks

Right,

So lesson here kids

Insure your stuff otherwise the greedy tax man will repossess your goods.

And remember to vote for Pandora for number one.

There is a small cut in it for me off course <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111