Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Stone and Glassblowing - Some crafting questions

Started by Adaarye, August 22, 2011, 05:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adaarye

As a Pandora Newbie and obsessive crafter, I have a couple of questions. I hope someone can help me.  :D

1) Are the books for mining stone/stone craft and glassblowing/mining sand still in Ish (since it's pvp) in the Gargoyle City?

2) Are dyes made from Color Fixative and Plant Pigment (from clippings)? Do Silver Serpents spawn in the same locations?

3) Are there any major differences in the crafting system here and the crafting system in UO? How useful is the UO Guide for crafting in Pandora?

4) Is there a crafting wiki or fansite for Pandora? If so, I'll stop being a pest here, lol.

Maggdalena

1) Yes
2) Yes, and probably not.  But you can find silver serpents in Tomb of Kings.
3) Haven't played OSI for a long time, but it's still basically the same.  A few tweaks here and there.  If you find something that seems different, feel free to [PM  me in game (Same name as my name here) and I'll do my best to help you out.
4) A wiki is in the works from what I hear, but in the meantime, I've started a little FAQ-type site at http://sites.google.com/site/pandorauo/  It's still really new, but I'll be adding more to it this weekend :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Adaarye

Thanks so much for the info. Your site looks very nice and is quite informative as well. I'll be watching for updates  :D .

UoCraft is a very handy site. I never knew it existed.

Now if only I could figure out what to do with all these strange fish I caught while GMing fishing, lol.   :lol:

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman