Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Houses aren't refreshing??

Started by Adaarye, September 09, 2011, 07:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adaarye

I logged on this evening to refresh my houses and kill a couple of things. Two of my homes won't refresh. The"shop" where I have my vendors (unpopulated because I've not put anything on them yet) and my storage, forge, spinning wheel .. etc ..

Granted, my keep and tower next to the "shop" are pretty much unfurnished because I am determined to make everything to put in them unless its something I get from the coin house, etc.

Have the rules changed about how many homes we can own? I'd hate to think so because I paid for the houses with gold I donated for because I am still very wimpy in combat and it takes me a good long while to earn gold.

I hope someone can help me with this. I'd hate to think I will log on in a few days and those buildings of mine will be gone.  :?

Edit: Solved. The lag monster did it.

Adaarye

I went away for 5 minutes for food and came back and they are now like new. Lag maybe?

Just goes to show peanut butter makes everything all better.

Baggins

heres one way you can refresh your houses type [myhouses        a gump will show up click each one and refresh from anywhere also allows u to find houses you may have lost or forgot where they were and travel to em for a small fee ive noticed :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman