Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

gargoyles

Started by chokin, February 08, 2010, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chokin

can someone gimmie some details on gargoyles. some questions i have are what kinda character are they good for... mage. dexer. necro. and what kinda armor can they where? anything else you can think of will be helpful i know nothing about them

Jar Jar

Hmmm, i dont really know much either.

I know that the throwing skill is gonna be useful in pvp. At first i thought they were a mainly craftsman race but i think they are gonna be pretty useful for pvp and pvm too. I guess the more we play them the more we will discover :)

King Kong

I'm on my phone so I can't type alot.. But they can be used for whatever and we havnt put in the skill imbuing yet and only have the mystic spells (all races can cast those). We have done alot alrdy and still alot coming.. Unlike osi they can wear regular armor and they have there own garg armor and weaps, (like elfs). Since there is no skill cap you can train whatever. They are just as good as any race... I think there coming along nicely, and willl be awesome once we spawn ter mur.. You guys liking them? :)

Throwing is sweet, and will make an awesome hybrid mage with a spell channeling throwing weapon (adding garg loot soon to ter mur)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

MadMan Martigan

Gargoyles are unable to ride mounts.
Gargoyles can fly, with some locations in Ter Mur and the Stygian Abyss Dungeon only being reachable via flight.
When flying, gargoyles move at mounted speed.
Gargoyles cannot wear Leather/Plate/Chain/Studded armor, only new Gargoyle Armors.
Gargoyles cannot equip most weapons (War Fork, Katana, Staff, etc.)
Gargoyles cannot learn Archery or use bows.
Gargoyles instead of the long-ranged skill Throwing.

The new skills Imbuing and Mysticism are used by all races, but there is a slight bonus to imbuing when done by a Gargoyle.
You also get Imbuing Bonus from Mysticism.

[size=150]MadMan Martigan[/size]
Overlord of Citizens of Pandora

King Kong

Thanks that mad.  But things are slightly different here then your post above

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

chokin

thanks that was helpful. i guess ill just train my skills and let the world of gargoyles unravel itself. cant wait till ter mur is done. good job kon! ill be donating soon!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman