Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

chaga mushrooms...

Started by jamisoncrzy, September 26, 2011, 08:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamisoncrzy

Anyone know of any other ways to get these besides in the abyss? I've been searching the Abyss here and there while im down there but never seen any. A few days ago I went on just a Chaga Mushroom hunt for a couple hours and found only one on the stairs that take you the Abyss.

I read that there is a stone that sells the mushrooms as well then a few posts later someone said the mushrooms are no longer sold from that stone and now the stone seems to not even exist anymore.

The spawn time for Chaga mushrooms on OSI is only 1-2 minutes, I went back to where I found the one and only chaga I have found and waited for awhile to find that no more were going to spawn. Where the chagas are suppose to spawn normally I see tons of regular red mushrooms that you cant pick up, is there maybe a bug?

King Kong

We have had chaga issues in the past. Can someone answer this so I can address it?

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

vassenceto

they spawn at exact location ,but 1 chaga in 2-3hours maybe i think this is too slow,because to enchant items fails around 2-3 times so there is not enogh chagas for everyone needs.

King Kong

Quote from: "vassenceto"they spawn at exact location ,but 1 chaga in 2-3hours maybe i think this is too slow,because to enchant items fails around 2-3 times so there is not enogh chagas for everyone needs.

I like them rare, but agreed might be too rare.

I will place a few more that spawn randomly on the dungeon ground in abyss. Locations will be random.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Alosis

Greetings, new user here.

I'm not sure how it is on Pandora and I haven't been there to check personally but on the EA shards there were tons at the Abyssal Lair. I would stealth in (cause it's a pvp enabled area) and walk the hall from the entrance to where the champ is and they would spawn all along the way.

Hope this helps!

OAN

I agree, to have them "rare" is a good thing, but to have them being unique is another!:) Up the rate a lil bit but leave it under osi's rate by far. and you have a good mix i think.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman