Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Question about Taming

Started by Sedah, October 23, 2011, 08:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sedah

More of an FYI thing that I cant locate anywhere else...

I am currently working on my taming skill and I have noticed a couple things:

What I am doing:  I am taming animals, then I kill them so another one spawns.  (it is my understanding that once you gain off an animal, you cant gain off them again)

When I try to cast a spell on the pet it says that I cannot perform hostile acts against my pet.

So I have to release it...sometimes it gives me another window just to make sure I want to release it and other times it just releases the pet...I then kill it with some BOOM BOOM kinda magic :-p

I was looking at some training ideas on a few websites and they say that if I am in a guild...then I can cast hostile spells against my pets.  
Is that correct?  If so it would help to build my pets resist spells once I get all trained up, and it would help to be in a guild now so I could just kill em once I tame em.

any ideas ?

Godric

Quote from: "Sedah"More of an FYI thing that I cant locate anywhere else...

I am currently working on my taming skill and I have noticed a couple things:

What I am doing:  I am taming animals, then I kill them so another one spawns.  (it is my understanding that once you gain off an animal, you cant gain off them again)

When I try to cast a spell on the pet it says that I cannot perform hostile acts against my pet.

So I have to release it...sometimes it gives me another window just to make sure I want to release it and other times it just releases the pet...I then kill it with some BOOM BOOM kinda magic :-p

I was looking at some training ideas on a few websites and they say that if I am in a guild...then I can cast hostile spells against my pets.  
Is that correct?  If so it would help to build my pets resist spells once I get all trained up, and it would help to be in a guild now so I could just kill em once I tame em.

any ideas ?

You got it, you need to be in a guild to be able to attack something you have just tamed. Makes it a heck of alot easier :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman