Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

A couple shard related questions

Started by Digital Lunacy, October 28, 2011, 11:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digital Lunacy

ok first, if i donated and got a skin dye, when i use vampiric embrace would my skin go white like normal or would the dye override it? and would it somehow screw up my dye job after it wore off because its not a normal skin hue?

skin dye again, can gargs use them?

donation robes, gargs use them also?

i dont see many gargs on the server, mostly cause of mounts im sure so i figured id ask here.

ohh yeah and on the ethy mounts if i dye them then they turn that color and not see through anymore right?

im done for now, :) thx for the responses in advance.

King Kong

Quote from: "Digital Lunacy"ok first, if i donated and got a skin dye, when i use vampiric embrace would my skin go white like normal or would the dye override it? and would it somehow screw up my dye job after it wore off because its not a normal skin hue?

skin dye again, can gargs use them?

donation robes, gargs use them also?

i dont see many gargs on the server, mostly cause of mounts im sure so i figured id ask here.

ohh yeah and on the ethy mounts if i dye them then they turn that color and not see through anymore right?

im done for now, :) thx for the responses in advance.

Vampiric will take over but when you cast it again it will go back to what you have your skin dyed.

yes all robes in donation robe can be xferred to gargish.

Ethy mounts, once dyed will look that color always

Gargoyles, everyone has one. they are a newer race and takes some to get used too. They have a Imbuing bonus, so almost all players have a Gargoyle just for the crafting bonus. But since patch 27, Gargoyle's have an array of high end artifacts, (pvp gear, pvm gear, luck gear) so you will be seeing much more gargoyles. They are a strong race is you build their suite right.

My favorite actually.

On a side note, there are many Gargoyle players who use it as their main. they just might be out flying around and you have not seen them.  :lol:

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman