Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

stuck at verifying

Started by Bobby Digital-, June 15, 2010, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Digital-

an update would be nice, server's been down for 3 and a half hours that I personally know of...

Jinxx

Damn, it went offline when I got home from work, that sucks :/
How long do the downtimes usually take? Is that even possible to say?

G606

Downtimes usually only last 15-45 min... this is a little strange to go so long.. Hope everything's okay

Dleatherus

it's like the 'how long is a piece of string' question ...

i've been playing for 3 months, on an almost daily basis, and i would say it's normally down for 15-60 minutes ... being down for 3.5 hours is a rarity

as much as i have things to do on pandora that are time sensitive, and this down time is frustrating those efforts, the server has not gone down in an intentional attempt to cheese us off .. (that would require Kon sitting by his puter and pulling on a huge ON/OFF lever and laughing maniacally as he toys with us minions 'oooh .. i'll let 'em play for another 3 hours and just as they are about to down the harrower, i'll flip the switch to OFF again! muhahahaha!)

let's hope it's back up in a timely fashion :-)

Vaelian

While I was trying to use another client, I messed up my UO installation, and when I try to use my original client, the game crashes as soon as "Connecting" appears.

Any tips?

Ferreiro

I cant connect to server yet.

This is the 4rd time in the last 7 days that I cant connect.

No shard, no play, no happy!

Dleatherus

go in and manually delete all the client folders, then re-install and see if that works is usually a good place to start

Jinxx

Hm, it's the first downtime I noticed in over 2 weeks, and I've been on alot actually...

Dragon Heart

Been down for me since 0630 this morning. I was in the middle of a dungeon with my freshly bonded GD out. I'm hoping I don't lose him.

Bobby Digital-

when it did this yesterday afternoon for like 3 hours my pet was out and when i logged back in he was still beside me, you should be fine.

Dragon Heart

Cool. I had him guarding me, and was in the troll section of Despise. Not worried that he got overcame by trolls lol. He's pretty protective of me :)

Dragon Heart

So are the active OSI shards down as well? I'm able to log into one of the old free shards I played, but not Pandora. Which sucks because this is the only one I WANT to play on lol. I brought all my friends over from the other one.

Sean

Man, I want to get on and do some BOD resets! lol.

Deadmau5

http://joinuo.com/Stats.aspx?i=300

That is a link to the uptime or players online of Pandora.  This is the largest spike yet in downtime and to show how solid the server is is you go to the 14 days chart there is only 1 other spike like this.  The server is fine its the hosting company that usually is at fault for downtime.

Bobby Digital-

I'm goin nuts here!!!!!!!! j/k i just keep checking between MW2 matches lolol

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111