Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Brick Wall

Started by Algreth, December 20, 2011, 10:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Algreth

I'm fairly new to this shard, just under a week since I joined.  I have GMd most combat related skills and have a Greater Dragon all trained up.  I can kill Paragon Balrons with relative ease.

Then I find normal, non-paragon, monsters that kill my pet in 2 seconds and turn to one shot me.  How do people deal with this?  My pet clearly can't tank them so I have time to kill them.  I clearly can't tank them myself.

This isn't just one monster either.  I have found a bunch of guys that are 10 times stronger than a Paragon Balron.  I feel as though I have hit a massive brick wall and have no means of progressing further.

Can someone please tell me what I am missing?  Are there some über pets that are needed to tank a lot of the content on the shard?

Tyrone Biggums

Which monsters are you talking about? Pcoin bosses? Giant turkey? Their are still some monsters I run from because the loot isn't that great to waste the time to kill them but some people just fight em for the fun of it. Their are stronger pets then the greater dragon called donation pets. I don't mess with those turkeys even tho the loot is great.  Other monsters are that hard for a reason. Makes you need a group of players to kill it.  Finding a guild you like is part of the fun.

I forgot to mention the discord skill. When I started it was one of the first skills I raised because it makes the monsters weaker and easier to kill

Algreth

examples of things that wrecked me:

lord of orbs
malice [evil twin]
snake in mushroom cave

and yes I have discord 105 music 110

The O Factor

Lord of Orbs, are what they call the Snow Globe Bosses, they have a rare chance of dropping a deed, that turns into a snow globe. They are strong! Pandora also has P coin Bosses, they are strong as well. Not all are as hard, there is a variety of bosses. But yes be careful, they do spawn in different places throughout Pandora. But remember they are a very profitable monster, you just have to figure out which ones you are able to kill. Have fun and good luck!

Algreth

So, how does one go about killing such a creature?

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman