Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

A few questions about Deco items.

Started by Gwygojyn, December 22, 2011, 08:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwygojyn

I was wondering where I could get barrels like the ones that can be found on docks? I read on stratics that they could be filled with water and then they are able to be moved, but this does not work.  I asked in chat and one person told me to make them with Carpentry, and another said Tinkering but neither of those two skills seem to have them available to create. Also, with water tubs, just like the big ones, but small, hehe.  Another thing I was curious about is Palm trees. Are they available on this shard? I have looked at every single vendor I could find to no avail. If need be I can grow them, I was just curious if they were even available?

Thanks all!
Ever find yourself posting messages just to show off your taglines?

Dirk Kincaid

Carpenters do indeed craft the barrel lids and staves. a tinker needs to craft the rings that hold a barrel together. However these things create a keg for potions instead of a barrel. looks similar but is a bit smaller.

Gwygojyn

Thanks for the reply. Yea, I know that I can make kegs, I was just wanting some barrels for deco, but cannot seem to find them anywhere. I even offered up 100k each for them, no response. Also, it seems as though green colored plants are a rarity, but bright orange and purple are in abundance hehe. :D

Gwygojyn

Well, I conceded on trying to find full barrels, with water in them or not.. BUT, I did find unfinished barrels via sos hunting, so they will have to suffice. :) As for the plants, yea, green ones are rare; So I just decided to make my own.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman