Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Noob Q on Thieving Restriction

Started by AniaLilles, December 29, 2011, 08:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AniaLilles

Hi! There seemed to be no open forum under Technical for Qs....I have a quick Q.

A player long time ago asked this question, but never got a sure answer, and I wanted to ask myself this time around.

Thieving. Are there thieving restricted zones? I understand its likely in Fel, but what about Trammel? I just need to know when to watch myself. Also what happens when you get stolen from? On one server there used to be a .arrest command. So what should I do if i do get stolen from?

The above forum posting just got vague poetic answers and xD wasnt sure what to make of it

Thanks so much in advance!!!!

Gasper Le Marc

Well here is a guide to avoiding being stolen from.

Step 1
Insure your stuff

Step 2
Insure your stuff

Step 3
Insure your stuff

And lastly

Step 4
If you see me, bless your stuff

Have fun :)
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Angel0178

Problem is, you won't see him until he wants you to, so follow steps 1-3. To answer your question, if you go to the main page (www.pandorauo.com) there is an option for WikiGuide. Click on it, and it will take you to the Pandora wiki. Once there, go to training room, Path of Shadows, and click on stealing. . Hope this helps you.

AniaLilles

Hello you two:)

Thanks for the answers!

Path of Shadow wiki page was poetic, which is why I asked;)

@Gasper was not intending to annoying. That was a tad rude:).

That being said- since I cant get better answers I'll just ask someone IG ^^ Thank you!

Jupiter

The only place anyone can steal  from you is in Fel or Ilsh. All other facets are under tram rules. So your safe in Malas wether your in the walls of luna or not. Anywhere someone can attack you, they can steal from you.
There is no arrest command. If someone steals something from you (most likely to be pandoras own theif), then your pretty much gonna have to live without that item. Like in real life. Mind you, alot of people will see who stole from them and spam them with complaints and whines. But, like Gasper said, insure your stuff. If you don't, its kinda your own fault. Unless your stuff is insured or blessed, its an invitation to thieves.

Helvinr

If the thief dies for any reason within two minutes of stealing an item, it will be returned to the rightful owner. In that time, the thief cannot bank it, trade it, or insure it. So just kill him. Or hope someone else does.
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

Jupiter

I totaly forgot about that! Street justice, Pandora style!

Gasper Le Marc

So great full for my bank stone, saved me alot of items that i stole and set up a nifty macro for auto store in bank :)

But most of the time the treasures have no value, so knowing you can pull it off is a great enough reward for me.

Good day
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111