Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Questions

Started by Strum Lighthelm, February 16, 2010, 08:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strum Lighthelm

Ok I know I'm posting alot but im at work and its a slow night at the firehouse. Konstantine are we able to place boats in tram yet. Also the maps we find are they all for fel or will some be for tram??.  :D  Also I haven't been asked for my email for awhile to put in a [auth is this a problem?  ok im done lol...   I'll see you all tomorrow first thing in the morning. Good luck

Strum

Jar Jar

Im pretty sure boats are placeable in trammel now, it says so in motd. And if you are talking about treasure maps, then yeah they are both in fel and trammel from what ive seen. Ive done some in both of em and they both work :)

BigE10

I think the reason the maps might have tricked you up is because the newbie dungeon is "technically" felucia. So the maps from there are felucia maps.

King Kong

you havn't registered your email yet?

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

BigE10

Your email should be registered. I was on the phone with you when you did it.

Strum Lighthelm

It is but I thought I had to do it more then once.  Example- once a month or so.

MadMan Martigan

Only Register your email once then its tied to your account

[size=150]MadMan Martigan[/size]
Overlord of Citizens of Pandora

Vexarana

I have a question; Might not be related to the op's but the thread is called "questions" so I'll keep it going.

I read about how there are so many great things that are going to happen with this server. Won;t that require a lot of custom content? (I'm assuming)... and so my real question is will the server be added into ConnectUO's list anytime soon? I have set it up as a local server and hope to be playing soon, but (maybe this is more about CUO than you guys) it irks me that Local Servers and Favorite Servers can't be in the same list >.<

But, if you guys added Pandora to CUO's list.. all would be good! :)

ConnectUO, yes, no, maybe, so?

King Kong

adding Pandora to connectUO.com as soon as this big update of just smoother game play / no bugs / more SA stuff added comes in -- which is very soon

thanks for keep on top of us! CUO for sure :)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman