Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Imbuing options

Started by fruitbodywash, February 02, 2012, 01:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fruitbodywash

I was wondering if the options to imbue "Mage Weapon" and "Add Skill" were taken away intentionally.  I know i have a lot of the ingredient for the Mage Weapon attribute, and though I'v never seen crystalline black rock, i did expect to see the add skill when i was first looking into imbuing.  I know on Pandora there is no skill cap, so skills on jewels aren't as important as they used to be (to free up skill points for other skills) but was just wondering.  Was it removed from Pandora? or from everywhere? or what?
Thanks.

Jupiter

Spell Chanelling can be added with Silver Snake Skins, and I've never know imbueing until i came to Pandora, so i don't know if there ever was an option to imbue a skill bonus or not... Mage Weapon only ever seems to appear on weapons that have a -X Magery skill on them, like Janus Staff...Hope this helps...

King Kong

I am not sure if a + skills counts as weight or prop. But I don't imbue often, better to ask a player

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

zaxarus

I don't miss "Mage Weapon" or "Add Skill" because it has no use on Pandora. You can skill everything you like so why add options with no effect at all. "Mage Weapon" is a disadvantage here, so let's be happy that there is an option to remove this property with runes.^^

If a +skill is on an item it does not count as weight or property. So if u want to imbue a jewel with + 5 Healing (before imbuing) don't worry.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Casho

Quote from: "zaxarus"... "Mage Weapon" is a disadvantage here, so let's be happy that there is an option to remove this property with runes.^^
If this was no sarcasm:
U can not remove "Mage Weapon" or any other skill.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8747

zaxarus

Well i wasn't exactly sure. But why should it be a problem? Most "mage weapon" items are crap, i wouldn't imbue them at all.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Casho

I had some nice pieces with "mage weapon", and they were just worthless because of that. But it was and also it is still no problem...to me :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman