Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Quest Lost Civilizaion

Started by weasel, December 06, 2011, 12:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weasel

Can anyone tell me if the Minotaur relics for the quest Lost Civilization spawn here on Pandora , I have been trying to complete this quest for days but cant seem to locate the relics . UOGuide and Stratics both say they spawn on the ground in the Labrinth past Pyre spawn .

weasel

:(  Bump  :(    Its been a long time and still no response from anyone  , I have been actively searching for the relic fragments to complete the quest Lost Civilization for weeks with none found , I put in a bug report also. Is this an issue that will require a long time to correct ?
If so i will abandon the quest so I can take some of the others .  As of now I cant take any other similar quests  it says  I am currently busy with a quest , come back later when I have more time.

weasel

Still no reply and still no items to be found , what gives ?

Weegee

If I knew anything I'd help you out :/  Sorry lol

Casho

I never saw one of the Minotaur Artifacts (urn (a vase), kettle (a kettle), vase (a vase)) within the Labyrinth.
I think only Konstantine can tell us if these items are activated or not, please :)

King Kong

I dont know every single thing, just system, but details of quest, sorry no.

BUT

Relic Fragments can be gotten from Champion bosses and unraveling high imbued items.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Casho

The 3 Minotaur Artifacts should spawn on the ground within the Labyrinth, which just can be picked up.
Quest giver: Lorekeeper Broolol the Keeper of Tradition
Quest name: Lost Civilization

I never saw one of the Artifacts and it seems like nobody else did.
I did not mean you have to know about, Kon, but there are not many people who can have a look at the scripts and tell us if these items will spawn or not.

Never mind!
If absolutly nobody can say anything about it seems to be the better idea to resign from this quest.

It isn`t a important quest.

weasel

It is a shame that the people running the server cant even tell if quest items even spawn on the server for a quest that is active in the game .

Jupiter

I used to run a server years ago (5+). Iv'e been back to uo (pandora) for about 6 months now, and im still blown away by how much has been added and changed in uo in general. I can honestly say, having done it before, that there is no possible way our king and GMs can know eveything there is and have perfect running system without any little errors popping up. I think we only have about 3-5 GMs on pandora, you know how many or on the pay servers? So instead of claiming that its a shame theres a silly little hole in this quest, think; do i know every single aspect of the game and could do what our gms do? Free of charge may i add.

weasel

I never said they should know off the top of their head , but should be able to check and give an answer to the question if the things spawn or not . The work they do on the server is appreciated and i do understand that they do it at no cost to the players , but this is a question that the player base can not answer . The items spawned at one time because i see them in houses as decoration but  dont appear to spawn at this time .

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman