Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Whens the Shard back up?

Started by Norad, September 12, 2012, 07:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catman

Once upon time there was one king. He had two doughters. One doughter was descendent of evil and left hes kingdom. Same time other doughter opened pandora box and this shit hepened!

Cyrusmcvale

An update would be nice, few hours downtime to fix a bug is one thing but "days" and no information is another. A simple note like were cleaning up expired accounts and items that go with them to optimize the servers performance or we are adding a new race or new areas etc.

Our population on pandora is small enough right now and has a lot of new players that have joined recently that have no clue how pandora runs or its 99% up time history or were the only server out there with all the expansions running and how great the admins are.

I like the pandora style of game play, some people like skill caps others don't.   

Thanks King as always we love ya but throw us tidbit please :)

Cyrus

Quote from: Konstantine on September 12, 2012, 10:06:39 PM
Quote from: xcalibre on September 12, 2012, 10:01:34 PM
I am now an old player here (i'll think)... I can personally say that Kon is doing its best for pandora...  I'm pretty sure the reward of this update would be great... :) My only point is a little bit less advertise for Decendant...  We are on pandora and we love this shard...

Obviously you guys cannot even wait a couple days. Which is a huge compliment, love the loyalty. But I am offering you another UO fix for our sister shard, built by the same team. They are 1 of the same to us, no matter your feelings on it.

Love you guys.  :P

Horns Nigel

Im running out of excuses to my wife on why I am paying so much attention to her,  LOL......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

MeJane

Quote from: zaxarus on September 13, 2012, 06:38:07 AM
Thanks for the info, Kon. I really hope the shard will be back soon...

But:

QuoteThey are 1 of the same to us, no matter your feelings on it.

This I don't see. Sorry. :)

I AGREE! I dont want to play anything else! PANDORA WHERE ARE YOU! *so so so sooooooooo SAD!*
Please be up by tomarrow ITS MY DAY OFF!  :'(
----\
   \
     \
\___\()|_||_

MeJane

Quote from: Horns Nigel on September 13, 2012, 09:28:13 AM
Im running out of excuses to my wife on why I am paying so much attention to her,  LOL......Nigel

:o
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?! lol
----\
   \
     \
\___\()|_||_

c3s

I'm actually kinda glad it's been down. I go back to work tomorrow and I would've missed the money I tend to splurge on donations hah.

d35tr0y

I'm gonna have to second that one Horns. Problem i have is she is not running out of shows to watch :( LOL hehe sorry doll :P
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Synkara

Tell me bout it...if I have to watch one more episode of Reba I might possibly put my head through the wall

Horns Nigel

I know one more episode of bridezillas and I may have to have Scotty beam me up as there is no intelligent life left on this planet!!!....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Alifanfaron

They say it's harder to stop smoking than it is to stop using heroine. I say it's harder to stop playing Pandora than it is to stop smoking.

Our madness brought us here together. May it also be the glue that binds us through this trying time so that we're stronger when it's passed. Also, I like spaghetti.
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Norad

In my Experience that's
true to an extent the heroin kills you.

Maggdalena

Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

King Kong

Quote from: Norad on September 13, 2012, 09:27:06 PM
In my Experience that's

Requiem for a Dream.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Alifanfaron

Quote from: Norad on September 13, 2012, 09:27:06 PM
In my Experience that's

As will incessant negativity. Or trying to sneak movie quotes past Kon. Smile, your pal Alifanfaron loves you  :D
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Dwarvey

The shard simply must go back up. My wife is tired of me wanting to spend time with her when I'm not at work.

Last time I had this much time with her we had another child.

I can't afford another child Kon.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]