Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Whens the Shard back up?

Started by Norad, September 12, 2012, 07:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jupiter

May i suggest you name said child Pandora?

My problem is i play at work. Without Pandora im actually doing other peoples job that i pay them for. THE SYSTEM IS DOWN!!!

Horns Nigel

When it was slow at work my brother used to make some of his employees mine for him on all his accounts  LOL......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Maggdalena

ROFL!  I can't see my co-workers cooperating with me in an endeavor like that.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

BTW, Maggs thanks again for the vendor spot, I really appreciated that...Nigel

Maggdalena

You're welcome Nigel!  I can't wait to hear how it works out.  I didn't realize that the way the house is designed, folks don't really have a choice but to come to the roof to shop.  But the gate from the ground to the roof makes that pretty easy to do :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

Its a great spot, i think I need some help with pricing though, my stuff sold too fast  LOL....Nigel

Gray

Magdelena,

If you have a "waiting list" for people that want vendors...please add me! Been kinda looking around.

Thank you!

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

Thatperson

@ maggdelena... I am also looking for a luna vendor but you sold them all so quick... Please bear me in mind if any slots become available. thanks in advance :) [pm That person

Maggdalena

Shoot me a PM here on the boards or email me at maggdalenauo @ gmail.com (removing the spaces of course) with your names in game and we'll get both of you set up with a vendor spot when we're back up.

Maggdalena

Quote from: Horns Nigel on September 14, 2012, 10:17:56 AM
Its a great spot, i think I need some help with pricing though, my stuff sold too fast  LOL....Nigel

I've never been real good with pricing, which is why I mostly stick to resources and crafted items on the vendors that I run in the shop.  And I have learned that it doesn't matter what the price is for some things that people really want.  They'll buy it.

Horns Nigel

Good point, Its the stealables that I don't know how to price, some vendors are real high and others are real low?

I have stolen so many I just need to offload them, my homes are filled.....Nigel

MeTarzan

Alifanfaron

Thanks Vorspire and Kon, we love you :)
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Horns Nigel

Cant wait to get home tonight to play, nothing could stop me from playing tonight...ooops the wifes home...lol

Thanks again Vor and kon  we love you guys...Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]