Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Content Refresh

Started by Thaggis, October 11, 2012, 06:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Or at least some coin mobs.

...But there are some champs/peerless that are just insane. I was in the pvm room with a bunch of people, and it took 20-30min to do a peerless, and that was with a sphinx, dino, cu, GD and some other pets. I find even coon takes me forever to solo, if i don't get bored and give up. I like the risk and danger, and i got nothing against dying 100times before i can finish off a monster, but when im chiseling away for over 30-40min doing the same mob, i get bored.

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Thaggis

Quote from: Saturn on October 17, 2012, 03:36:22 PM
Or at least some coin mobs.

...But there are some champs/peerless that are just insane. I was in the pvm room with a bunch of people, and it took 20-30min to do a peerless, and that was with a sphinx, dino, cu, GD and some other pets. I find even coon takes me forever to solo, if i don't get bored and give up. I like the risk and danger, and i got nothing against dying 100times before i can finish off a monster, but when im chiseling away for over 30-40min doing the same mob, i get bored.

^ What he said.

Horns Nigel

Hey Saturn, I was there with you buddy, and died twice just trying to get back to my corpse...lol

Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

If i'm fighting something, and i have enough time to go for a smoke and come back and its not even at 3/4 health, then somethings gotta give.

...(don't smoke kids, its bad for you!)...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

...also, after finishing that peerless that took forever in the pvm room, there was a young player that just said "...And thats why i don't think i'll stay on this server"

...Not that i agree with him about leaving, but i'd hate to see new players scared off by this...

Horns Nigel

Agreed, although Im not sure thats a real good place for a brand new player...Nigel

Saturn

If i new player can't join in the fun with older (stronger) players, then we lose a part of the player community. 

Horns Nigel

True, but I have seen some who have no business being in there....Nigel

Alifanfaron

A new player shouldn't be able to just join up and immediately start killing peerless bosses. Doesn't work like that. The PVM room is meant to be a communal activity anyway.
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Saturn

im not saying a new player should be able to solo or even be a match for a peerless in anyway. But if a new player notices that it takes an hour for 4-5 vets to take down a peerless, then he might be second guessing he's shard choice.

Thaggis

The thing is.

This isnt a brand new game. The players we will attract are veterans of other shards, they wont wait a month to be able to fight peerless or champs

Horns Nigel

Good Point, agreed...Nigel

Thatperson

go to the back room, bottom level hythloth fel.. There is a pure black daemon called "satan" locked in a cage with a yellow name and unattackable.. would like to see him released :D
Also i'd like to that big exodus thing on brit bank roof get released in luna or something and the whole shard would have to dispatch him to regain control of the town. #once defeated he would retreat to his permanent spawn. would be a cool way to introduce any new mob i think

Horns Nigel

I think the creature on the roof of the Brit bank is part of the new future graphics that is going to be released at some point in time...Nigel

Maggdalena

I think Satan can be released through the use of the switches down there....not sure.  I just know I've seen him out of the cage too.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman