Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Content Refresh

Started by Thaggis, October 11, 2012, 06:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Quote from: Maggdalena on October 26, 2012, 11:50:42 PM
@jamisoncrzy - sorry about that....I went back a couple of pages and found the original post about the multiple dony pets and vets :)

But what I also noticed is that this was in the PVM Event room, which is supposed to be harder.  It's designed to give a large group of people something to do for a long time.  It's not meant to be completed in 10 minutes :)  Even though most of the mobs that spawn in there have counterparts of the same name out in the "wilderness", they're definitely not the same.  The PVM Event room has been known to keep 10, 20, 30 people or more busy for up to a couple of hours :)  I think it's a great way to bring people together that you wouldn't normally be fighting side-by-side with (guild / alliance mates and such)

yes, the example i gave was from in the pvm room. But it still applies. I spent about 20-30min solo on the renowned wyvern, pretty much any mini-champ takes me 30min or more, and im talking about just the boss. And im no newb. Tried doing the spider peerless (Navrey, Navry, Nav something), and it took me about 20min to get her down about 20% health till i got bored and left.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

DamJ.NeT

I'm upping this :D

What about paragons ? I used to love to hunt them, but here they seem "meh" compared to other spots.
Maybe add some special arty like tokuno doom etc..., pandora paragon arty:)
Raise the chests a bit.
And if pcoins mobs could get a "bonus" like +1/2 pcoin and/or special chest. Their chests are bad atm. Lower lvl than blood elemental I think.
Paragon hunting would be refreshed, and people would hunt in ilsh a bit more :)

TheGrimReaper

Paragons can be pretty hard to kill, example, is it ancient wyrm? It can 1hit kill greater dragon and has pretty much health, and Kysiara just posted a pic of Dreadhorn paragon with 300k health, that's sick o.O I would stay out of that fight hehe.

DamJ.NeT

Exactly, and they've not good loot enough for the trouble it is to kill them. Haha poseidon's limb paragon for example. Hits like a truck, has tons of health... Gives 5ocoin and 200 gold...

Saturn

Now that i have a doni pet my views are a little different :P ...But those paragon Poseidon limbs are a pest, but i think that's just a bug cause they aren't normally spawning in ilsh, just the road to ankh. Anything that spawns in ilsh has a 1% chance of being a paragon
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman