Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Holiday House Deco contest.

Started by Saturn, December 10, 2012, 11:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

I've been getting some people asking me about this. There will be one, so you can start brain storming. Ive just been a lil busy and out-of-towny. So I will post up some prize and regulations shortly.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Sounds great, count me in I actually have an idea this year...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

blindead

I've noticed from last Halloween deco event that Pandora has quite a load of skilled and creative designers, which is awesome. Designing isn't my forte (organized hoarding is... lol) so I hope to learn some techniques and ideas from this event.

Ah, and also for those potential house builders, maybe you should all try to add a vendor of some sort inside the houses... you could sell discounted souvenirs (bribing? lol) or add some story line to those special houses. I was quite impressed at how La Mort (I think it was him) used NPCs to tell the story at the excavation site house during the horrific haunted house event :)

TheGrimReaper

Ah, and also for those potential house builders, maybe you should all try to add a vendor of some sort inside the houses... you could sell discounted souvenirs (bribing? lol) or add some story line to those special houses. I was quite impressed at how La Mort (I think it was him) used NPCs to tell the story at the excavation site house during the horrific haunted house event :)
[/quote]Well some have problems with making those stories i actually had one too but just wasn't online when people were watching cos of time zone, but there was a book. Anyways yeah, i might be joining in this one, depends if i got the time to make a house and depends what time this contest is. PS. my story was more like a brutal fight between Fallen Vorspire and Saint Konstantin, hehe :)

Arilindrial

I has no tree...... :( But I do have a house now.. yay! Still think I'll miss this one. Need to get the basics first. I do look forward to seeing more cheery deco!!! Good luck every one!    - bunnies

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman