Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Good Morning Pandora

Started by Horns Nigel, December 20, 2012, 09:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

Hails all,
Wanted to share with the shard what SoP is currently doing to try to attract new players to the shard as well as enhance our game play experience to our current guild members.
First of all we try to recruit any new potential members where we work, its always amazed me just how many people are computer gamers, as I always thought most were hooked on play stations or x box.
We have been successful in recruiting this way and makes a lively conversation at the water cooler on a daily basis...heh

The other thing some of us have done is try to involve our significant others as much as possible, this sure can make life around the house easier as well..

Phaero has been working hard on creating our own website and forums which will be open soon, some or all of it will be open to Pandora members for viewing and participation as well.
We are also in the process of a guild alliance with SOUL, this will allow two of the largest guilds on the shard to interface, there are several benefits this including being able to sponsor special events for the rest of the players on the shard.

Last but not least we try to encourage daily voting and use of the forums, if we could get more pandora players to participate in the daily forums I am sure it would be a great way of getting new potential players attention.

So anyways, we want to again thank Kon and Vor for everything they do here, save your xmas money and spend it on the shard, I hated to hear that Kon had to spend money from his own pocket to keep our favorite hobby running well, we all owe him a lot for that gesture......

If anyone has any other ideas to promote our shard please share them on the forums.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year all......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

jest

it is no only important to get new players to shard it also important to keep those that are already here. within guild we run many hunts and share information etc to enhance players experiance. sop are growing and may well be largest guild in game at the moment. so if you just starting on server or been here a while and feel that you might benifit or help benifit others and want to be part of something bigger than your own char we are here. just ask any sop member about joining.

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

nosmont

Good morning pandora... sounds like one of those morning shows

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111