Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Erm.. *wave* Ello!

Started by TheZugg, October 01, 2012, 04:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZugg

Heya all.  Just another old UO player saying "'lo I be new!".

Played UO back in the Golden Age of Pre pub16, rejoined with AoS and stopped at SE expansion.
I started with freeshards a year ago almost playing on one that shall not be named, but, sadly said shard doesn't have the new toys you seem to have here, so I decided to swap :)

I'm mainly a PvMer *sorry* as I had my fill of PvP back on Europa in the day and in all honesty I'm too old for it now ;)

Hope to see you all in game :)

Alifanfaron

Welcome, have fun! And if you need anything...ANYTHING AT ALL...send a PM to Maggdalena :)
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Jupiter

Quote from: Alifanfaron on October 01, 2012, 05:19:02 PM
Welcome, have fun! And if you need anything...ANYTHING AT ALL...send a PM to Maggdalena :)

What a gentleman!

...Welcome, if you need any help with anything, shoot me a pm ( [pm Saturn )

TheZugg

Blown away :)
Just doing the old skill grind at the moment but should any big things pop up (seems I have some reading as I am a few expansions out of date now, Bushido/Ninjitsu was all new when I stopped!) I'll be sure to drop some messages :)

Having a nice issue buying a trash bag (7000gp on me, but says I can't afford a 300gp item :D) but I'm not that fussed about it at the moment, training skills is a lot more important :)  And of course working out the best use of my 3x75 and 3x90 skillballs.  So many choices!

Saturn

theres diffrent forms of currency here. The trash man only accept Trash credits that you get by throwing things away in the portable trash bins (made with carpentry)...theres also pandora coins, you get from killing unique monsters and from Treasure chest. Use them to buy things from the Pandora Coin room (get to via any public gate, under pandora settlements). Ocean coins, you get from special oceanic monsters, you spend them at the ocean coin store. And finally pandora bucks you get from donation...Oh, and gold gold. Its the gold stuff...you get from killing just about everything...Its gold...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Welcome to Pandora, we are glad to have you here...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheZugg

OK differing currency I can understand!
This however looks odd!

I had a read through the recent [Oktober] patch and this seems like a good thing to buy.

Saturn

yeah, it will say in gold pieces, but its actually trash reward tokens, just like the donation house it will say 50gp for a donation pet, but trust me, its donation currency. Its just a little bug, im pretty sure if you hover your mouse over the vendor, he will say what currency he accepts.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

TheZugg

Ah rightyho.
Lordy I feel so newbish now :D

Time to get some wood and work on carpentry then :D

Saturn

You have no idea, i feel like a newb everyday, so don't even worry about it. Pandora has so much going on and constant updates that no one can be expected to know ALL of this great server!

TheZugg

I love it already.  Nothing better than a constanty changing world.
Ah wel. 03:25 CEST for me, so bed calls.
Thanks for all the welcomes/replies and see you all in the morning :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman